Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 199 200
P A S T E L
P A S T E L
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
YASSSS
YASSSS
Xlk1AUGw_o.png
as much as i prefer this, i can't help but feel bad for the gen1 primal/multigaze market.
as much as i prefer this, i can't help but feel bad for the gen1 primal/multigaze market.
[quote name="Ironbeast" date="2021-05-03 08:12:28" ] [quote name="anemo" date="2021-05-03 08:05:08" ] [quote name="BluiestarSS" date="2021-05-03 08:03:55" ] if staff are going back on what they said before, are we bringing back sprites and imp scrolls too? lol [/quote] by this update's logic sprites shouldn't be brought back, but imp scrolls should. they want us to be able tol craft our dream dragon without spending 100kg or more... well.. what if my dream dragon is an imp? [/quote] Technically they they said they would not bring back the Vial of Scattersight. They never said they wouldn't add another option to get them. [/quote] @Ironbeast i know that they said they wouldn't bring back the vial of scattersight, i'm being sarcastic up there, but they said the eye system was staying. the revamp of the eye system is where the problem is.
Ironbeast wrote on 2021-05-03 08:12:28:
anemo wrote on 2021-05-03 08:05:08:
BluiestarSS wrote on 2021-05-03 08:03:55:
if staff are going back on what they said before, are we bringing back sprites and imp scrolls too? lol

by this update's logic sprites shouldn't be brought back, but imp scrolls should. they want us to be able tol craft our dream dragon without spending 100kg or more... well.. what if my dream dragon is an imp?

Technically they they said they would not bring back the Vial of Scattersight. They never said they wouldn't add another option to get them.

@Ironbeast
i know that they said they wouldn't bring back the vial of scattersight, i'm being sarcastic up there, but they said the eye system was staying. the revamp of the eye system is where the problem is.
lDRIQH6.gif
[quote name="CaelesteVentus" date="2021-05-03 08:12:53" ] This is a cool update. I wasn't online when the first dropped. My question is are these eyes genetic? As in if parents have special eyes does that trait have a chance to be passed down to it's offspring? I got lucky a while ago in breeding and have an ABSOLUTELY gorgeous male imperial with primal wind eyes and I LOVE him so much. [/quote] They still aren't genetic but, you can now add any of the eye types to a hatchling if you wanted to.
CaelesteVentus wrote on 2021-05-03 08:12:53:
This is a cool update. I wasn't online when the first dropped. My question is are these eyes genetic? As in if parents have special eyes does that trait have a chance to be passed down to it's offspring?

I got lucky a while ago in breeding and have an ABSOLUTELY gorgeous male imperial with primal wind eyes and I LOVE him so much.

They still aren't genetic but, you can now add any of the eye types to a hatchling if you wanted to.
Awesome, thank you for that :)
Awesome, thank you for that :)
NGhYzAg.png
Excellent! Now I don't have to worry about being careful with my old Scattersight vials.
Excellent! Now I don't have to worry about being careful with my old Scattersight vials.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
YES YES YES I'm so glad I have been trying to put primal on a specific dragon so THANK YOU
YES YES YES I'm so glad I have been trying to put primal on a specific dragon so THANK YOU
"As we spread, we will thrive." -Plaguemom
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
[quote name="CaelesteVentus" date="2021-05-03 08:12:53" ] This is a cool update. I wasn't online when the first dropped. My question is are these eyes genetic? As in if parents have special eyes does that trait have a chance to be passed down to it's offspring? I got lucky a while ago in breeding and have an ABSOLUTELY gorgeous male imperial with primal wind eyes and I LOVE him so much. [/quote] With the disclaimer that I don't have access to any information you don't, it's my understanding that eye types have the same chances regardless of the parents' eyes, so having primal parents does not mean that the kids will have a better chance of primal eyes.
CaelesteVentus wrote on 2021-05-03 08:12:53:
This is a cool update. I wasn't online when the first dropped. My question is are these eyes genetic? As in if parents have special eyes does that trait have a chance to be passed down to it's offspring?

I got lucky a while ago in breeding and have an ABSOLUTELY gorgeous male imperial with primal wind eyes and I LOVE him so much.
With the disclaimer that I don't have access to any information you don't, it's my understanding that eye types have the same chances regardless of the parents' eyes, so having primal parents does not mean that the kids will have a better chance of primal eyes.
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
[quote name="BluiestarSS" date="2021-05-03 08:13:51" ] [quote name="Ironbeast" date="2021-05-03 08:12:28" ] [quote name="anemo" date="2021-05-03 08:05:08" ] [quote name="BluiestarSS" date="2021-05-03 08:03:55" ] if staff are going back on what they said before, are we bringing back sprites and imp scrolls too? lol [/quote] by this update's logic sprites shouldn't be brought back, but imp scrolls should. they want us to be able tol craft our dream dragon without spending 100kg or more... well.. what if my dream dragon is an imp? [/quote] Technically they they said they would not bring back the Vial of Scattersight. They never said they wouldn't add another option to get them. [/quote] i know that they said they wouldn't bring back the vial of scattersight, i'm being sarcastic up there, but they said the eye system was staying. the revamp of the eye system is where the problem is. [/quote] @BluiestarSS The eye system did stay, you can still get them by breeding. They just added another option.
BluiestarSS wrote on 2021-05-03 08:13:51:
Ironbeast wrote on 2021-05-03 08:12:28:
anemo wrote on 2021-05-03 08:05:08:
BluiestarSS wrote on 2021-05-03 08:03:55:
if staff are going back on what they said before, are we bringing back sprites and imp scrolls too? lol

by this update's logic sprites shouldn't be brought back, but imp scrolls should. they want us to be able tol craft our dream dragon without spending 100kg or more... well.. what if my dream dragon is an imp?

Technically they they said they would not bring back the Vial of Scattersight. They never said they wouldn't add another option to get them.

i know that they said they wouldn't bring back the vial of scattersight, i'm being sarcastic up there, but they said the eye system was staying. the revamp of the eye system is where the problem is.

@BluiestarSS
The eye system did stay, you can still get them by breeding. They just added another option.
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 199 200