Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2021
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Ooooo cool skinsss!!
Ooooo cool skinsss!!
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!! First Wavecrest and lovin' it! nice skins and even cooler familiars.
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!! First Wavecrest and lovin' it! nice skins and even cooler familiars.
And, um, give a like to Glitter mum...
FR + 17/18 hrs
LIo8D8G.gif
where is the tidelord
where is the tidelord
yes, like the rabbit - traveling dragon fan - fr +3 - commission or buy premade lore dragons below!
ky2Infu.png
Oof, I've missed over half of the Saturnalia... Hope everyone has had and is having a good time! But wait a minute... O great @Tidelord of the Thousand Currents, weren't you missing? This servant of the Windsinger is very confused right now. [emoji=guardian confused size=1]
Oof, I've missed over half of the Saturnalia... Hope everyone has had and is having a good time!

But wait a minute... O great @Tidelord of the Thousand Currents, weren't you missing? This servant of the Windsinger is very confused right now.
@DragonriderFury here's the story! this is all we really canonically know though. it's been frustrating... it's been several years of him just not being here. instead of the Tidelord himself bringing us these tidings (pun intended), we just get bubbles. Water Flight has grown more and more depressed over the years tbh

you can find the other stories here

@DragonriderFury here's the story! this is all we really canonically know though. it's been frustrating... it's been several years of him just not being here. instead of the Tidelord himself bringing us these tidings (pun intended), we just get bubbles. Water Flight has grown more and more depressed over the years tbh

you can find the other stories here

dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
QRVupBA.png
bYt72YT.png
VcHnwUF.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of All that there Is
And can Be
scroll.png
forumtwo.png
@Doodlepede I know. [emoji=guardian winking size=1] I read that, and the second part. That's why I asked.
@Doodlepede I know. I read that, and the second part. That's why I asked.
wooo happy wavecrest!! as a taurus im very happy with my zodiac familiar
wooo happy wavecrest!! as a taurus im very happy with my zodiac familiar
she/her +1
progress tracker
formerly wishwood
[img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/anotheryearwithouttidedad.png[/img] https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/anotheryearwithouttidedad.png *cries*
anotheryearwithouttidedad.png
https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/anotheryearwithouttidedad.png

*cries*
67305474.png
[LF] Unbred G1s (ON HOLD) | [LF] Unbred G1 Bday Dragons (May 2nd)
She/Her | FR time +0 | Wishlist
Avatar dragon is on the left! Go give them a like if you have the time :D
If I do not respond to a ping within 48 hours, please make sure that you pinged me correctly! My username is BapeTheFish, not BabeTheFish! ^^
Happy Wavecrest, as a member of swimmer gang Water Flight myself, I'm glad it's here! It's my first one!
Happy Wavecrest, as a member of swimmer gang Water Flight myself, I'm glad it's here! It's my first one!
KqnjzPt.png Fae Emblem from Here
Just want to say I love the apparel!! For me smaller festival apparels are more versatile and go with more things. I'm a big fan ^^

Also love the variety of skins/accents this month!
Just want to say I love the apparel!! For me smaller festival apparels are more versatile and go with more things. I'm a big fan ^^

Also love the variety of skins/accents this month!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45