Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Marketplace
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
I haven't been using the marketplace in so long because of how difficult it has been to navigate, and I always either lost track of time or forgot what I was actually looking for. That was a big enough annoyance (for me personally) to make me stop looking there, but it seems this update is gonna change all that. How nice, thank you FR dev team. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I haven't been using the marketplace in so long because of how difficult it has been to navigate, and I always either lost track of time or forgot what I was actually looking for.
That was a big enough annoyance (for me personally) to make me stop looking there, but it seems this update is gonna change all that. How nice, thank you FR dev team.
vbbxBX.png
This is great :D
This is great :D
Oooh, this is very exciting!! Just the other week we had Dom discount and I thought, yay, I'll be able to get the new items required for the Hibden expansion at Discount. I got some, but it was painful, and I never even saw some items come up at all. But I was certainly wishing for a MP revamp to make it easier!

It'll be interesting to see if you can tell whether a Fam is on a dragon or not from this. It's one thing I still find frustrating. I go to the hoard and I can see how many I have in the hoard (or Vault if I'm there). I go to the Bestiary and I can tell whether I have the fam at all (either in the hoard/ vault or on a dragon), but neither tell me how many I have overall.

So, hopefully a CR/AH update to make things easier to attach when trading them is next on the list?!

Another handy thing would be able to see the Lowest AH price for an item from your hoard, but that's probably another level of coding difficulty, and the hoard revamp is already done, so I guess we missed that bus.

Keep up the good work guys!
Oooh, this is very exciting!! Just the other week we had Dom discount and I thought, yay, I'll be able to get the new items required for the Hibden expansion at Discount. I got some, but it was painful, and I never even saw some items come up at all. But I was certainly wishing for a MP revamp to make it easier!

It'll be interesting to see if you can tell whether a Fam is on a dragon or not from this. It's one thing I still find frustrating. I go to the hoard and I can see how many I have in the hoard (or Vault if I'm there). I go to the Bestiary and I can tell whether I have the fam at all (either in the hoard/ vault or on a dragon), but neither tell me how many I have overall.

So, hopefully a CR/AH update to make things easier to attach when trading them is next on the list?!

Another handy thing would be able to see the Lowest AH price for an item from your hoard, but that's probably another level of coding difficulty, and the hoard revamp is already done, so I guess we missed that bus.

Keep up the good work guys!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
amazing.
amazing.
FR+10
Ping-friendly. Loves coatls and skydancers.
Awesome! When will this be happening, approximately?
Awesome! When will this be happening, approximately?
Bamboo toilet paper!!
I am a pile of guinea pigs in a trench coat

A9-D5-DB86-9-D42-463-D-B11-E-EAE4-F986-E9-**.png
2203887-F-1-AA2-44-FE-9-D01-4527-CF5-E8-FAE.png
I have an Art Shop ooooh
oooh nice!
oooh nice!
+2 hours server time!
excellent QOL update
excellent QOL update
Ave Satanas!
Norski / 22 / he/him
this will help stop from buying too many of the same item
this will help stop from buying too many of the same item
0ztpH.gifQdTmP.gifDI05o.giftQlAk.gif0pbpz.gifynwEF.gif2cKEJ.gif2cKEJ.gif
:cries: we love u, Staff!

a search feature, i’m so happy!
:cries: we love u, Staff!

a search feature, i’m so happy!
34047237.png
73030014.png
Lots of exciting things happening for the site as of late.
Lots of exciting things happening for the site as of late.
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60