Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Marketplace
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
[quote name="XxDipstick" date="2021-03-20 10:07:25" ] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/679136815483191336/822878602638262312/penguinZWOOOOOOOOOOO.gif[/img] [/quote]
XxDipstick wrote on 2021-03-20 10:07:25:
penguinZWOOOOOOOOOOO.gif
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
[quote name="@Larssie" date="2021-03-20 13:33:33" ] [quote name="Jemadar" date="2021-03-20 10:17:44" ] [quote name="Dami" date="2021-03-20 07:40:42" ] Those are some nice choices! Can't wait for the update! ;w; Pls tell me you are working on the auction house next. [/quote] The auction house already got a revamp I thought? [/quote] Jemadar Dami Yes, the AH has already gotten a rewamp :) Thankfully! [/quote] Thanks <3 I could have sworn it got an update, but I was starting to doubt myself :P
@Larssie wrote on 2021-03-20 13:33:33:
Jemadar wrote on 2021-03-20 10:17:44:
Dami wrote on 2021-03-20 07:40:42:
Those are some nice choices! Can't wait for the update! ;w;

Pls tell me you are working on the auction house next.
The auction house already got a revamp I thought?

Jemadar Dami Yes, the AH has already gotten a rewamp :) Thankfully!
Thanks <3 I could have sworn it got an update, but I was starting to doubt myself :P

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Oh, this all looks lovely. Especially happy about the gene filtering, that'll make searching to see if a gene I want has restocked much easier.

And if the familiar tab has what I'm hoping it'll have (has icons for "in hoard", "in vault", and "on dragon") then it'll be amazing. I've been wanting to buy more familiars that I don't have but it's such a pain having to refer back to the bestiary to work out what I didn't have.
Oh, this all looks lovely. Especially happy about the gene filtering, that'll make searching to see if a gene I want has restocked much easier.

And if the familiar tab has what I'm hoping it'll have (has icons for "in hoard", "in vault", and "on dragon") then it'll be amazing. I've been wanting to buy more familiars that I don't have but it's such a pain having to refer back to the bestiary to work out what I didn't have.
Yes..... thank you [emoji=wildclaw star size=1]
Yes..... thank you
kV9q7M8.gif
A very much needed quality of life improvement! [emoji=ridgeback star size=2]
A very much needed quality of life improvement!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
:O. I don't use the marketplace, but maybe this'll goad me into finally using it?
:O. I don't use the marketplace, but maybe this'll goad me into finally using it?
VsoSnU5.png
Hi! I'm Maes! (Pronouns.cc Here!) I run a non-exalting lair. If you purchase a dragon from me with intention to exalt, please name before you exalt!!!!
I don't use the marketplace so this isn't relevant to me, but it's always nice to see updates
I don't use the marketplace so this isn't relevant to me, but it's always nice to see updates
forgranite-banner-500x90.png
thank you so much!
thank you so much!
forum signature under construction WOOOHOOO!
Some of the best updates have been the organizing ones, but that's just from my perspective. Glad to see the Marketplace is getting its turn! The searching needed a bit of revamping. Can't wait for it to be launched!
Some of the best updates have been the organizing ones, but that's just from my perspective. Glad to see the Marketplace is getting its turn! The searching needed a bit of revamping. Can't wait for it to be launched!
Jqlkxca.png
Nice update! Appreciated
Nice update! Appreciated
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60