Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Marketplace
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 59 60
*tears of joy*

THANK YOU
*tears of joy*

THANK YOU
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-03-18 09:34:36" ] @/InkedEnfield, those are debug tools used for development and will not be included in the released version. Their inclusion in the initial screenshot was an oversight. Our apologies for any confusion! [/quote] to be quite fair, these would be a useful addition as well. just give them a neat look and boom, sexy new qol thing. maybe together with some sort of purge timer too, kinda tired of checkin swipp or lookin at my coputer clock to see how much time is left, when this could easily be shown on the marketplace page as well.
Aequorin wrote on 2021-03-18 09:34:36:
@/InkedEnfield, those are debug tools used for development and will not be included in the released version. Their inclusion in the initial screenshot was an oversight. Our apologies for any confusion!

to be quite fair, these would be a useful addition as well. just give them a neat look and boom, sexy new qol thing. maybe together with some sort of purge timer too, kinda tired of checkin swipp or lookin at my coputer clock to see how much time is left, when this could easily be shown on the marketplace page as well.
uydzD.gif
   
  • fr+9
  • he/him or they/them
YEEEEEEESSSS LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEEEEEEESSSS LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
I've wanted this for so long, thank you, finally I can buy genes in peace.
I've wanted this for so long, thank you, finally I can buy genes in peace.
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
Yes, can finally find the genes I need \o/
Yes, can finally find the genes I need \o/
ew9u8Xp.png
oh this sounds good, can't wait for it to come out.
oh this sounds good, can't wait for it to come out.
91741235.png77876607.png
:0

Woah!
:0

Woah!

__a b o u t__m e__
^ It/Its
^ [url=] Art shop [CLOSED] [/url]
^ Tribe Lore Hub
^ Wishlist/Profile Dragon
This will be a fantastic update! So happy that filters are going to be implemented. That's going to make searching for specific things so much easier and faster. Thank you to all the developers for all the great work!
This will be a fantastic update! So happy that filters are going to be implemented. That's going to make searching for specific things so much easier and faster. Thank you to all the developers for all the great work!
DQ9i0QA.png
Yooo this is rad!!
Yooo this is rad!!
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
Thank you for your hard work.
Thank you for your hard work.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 59 60