Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Marketplace
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 59 60
Will flash sales only apply to apparel, or is there a chance that a scene or scroll or etc can get discounted?
Will flash sales only apply to apparel, or is there a chance that a scene or scroll or etc can get discounted?
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
[quote name="InkedEnfield" date="2021-03-18 09:22:29" ] OOH neat :) I was just thinking about how great a marketplace update would be! I'm especially curious about the Gem and Treasure Restock buttons in the top right corner of the first image... [/quote] @InkedEnfield, those are debug tools used for development and will not be included in the released version. Their inclusion in the initial screenshot was an oversight. Our apologies for any confusion!
InkedEnfield wrote on 2021-03-18 09:22:29:
OOH neat :)
I was just thinking about how great a marketplace update would be!
I'm especially curious about the Gem and Treasure Restock buttons in the top right corner of the first image...

@InkedEnfield, those are debug tools used for development and will not be included in the released version. Their inclusion in the initial screenshot was an oversight. Our apologies for any confusion!
This is gonna be so nice
This is gonna be so nice
E6RgUYf.png JvUa9ma.png
mqW8lnj.png
xYQkuHQ.png
uPOLOvt.png
fVFXfTh.png
mk2bmrp.png
R1dejfm.png
o4KdtaP.png
l4udYUy.pngamcZw9X.png
Oh the flash sale thing is a good start, hopefully it prioritizes newer items so users get a better chance of buying items unlimitedly, without resellers taking them all.

I also hope flash sales can happen on more than one item at a time
Oh the flash sale thing is a good start, hopefully it prioritizes newer items so users get a better chance of buying items unlimitedly, without resellers taking them all.

I also hope flash sales can happen on more than one item at a time
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
Oh, I love the flash sale idea! Gives us yet another daily to check off of the list. :) Thanks for making it unable to be scalped, too!
Oh, I love the flash sale idea! Gives us yet another daily to check off of the list. :) Thanks for making it unable to be scalped, too!
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
oh my god this is amazing thank you all so much!!! this is going to make my life so much easier lol. super excited for flash sales
oh my god this is amazing thank you all so much!!! this is going to make my life so much easier lol. super excited for flash sales
oohhh this is fantastic
oohhh this is fantastic
Artemy, He/They, FR+3
Inactive due to medical college and other IRL things
Oh thank heaven. Bless you guys!
Oh thank heaven. Bless you guys!
JrBnUx0.pngq9GXCbk.pngsTpMZa9.png
Sweet
Sweet
Signature_zpss7bcoadx.jpg
[quote name="TomSwifty" date="2021-03-18 09:34:15" ] Will flash sales only apply to apparel, or is there a chance that a scene or scroll or etc can get discounted? [/quote] @TomSwifty The flash sale is selected randomly from any of the items available in the treasure marketplace.
TomSwifty wrote on 2021-03-18 09:34:15:
@TomSwifty The flash sale is selected randomly from any of the items available in the treasure marketplace.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 59 60