Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Marketplace
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 59 60
Thank god yes! Yes please!
Thank god yes! Yes please!
YAzXKmc.gif
Bless and thank you all, these quality of life updates are so good.
Bless and thank you all, these quality of life updates are so good.
fgp70FI.png
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a8/c5/61/a8c561157d02351613e475d63e438c59.jpg[/img]
a8c561157d02351613e475d63e438c59.jpg
pixelparadise.gif

dont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
hemogoblinloafXS.png
Bless
Bless
Thanks <3
Thanks <3
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
Thank you!! This will make it so much easier instead of just refreshing the page infinitely!!
Thank you!! This will make it so much easier instead of just refreshing the page infinitely!!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Nice!!

Could we get this specialty separation for the auction house as well? Especially when it comes to genes that have a modern and ancient version. It's easy to accidentally buy the wrong gene.
Nice!!

Could we get this specialty separation for the auction house as well? Especially when it comes to genes that have a modern and ancient version. It's easy to accidentally buy the wrong gene.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
I think I'm most excited about search. FINALLY not having to guess what specific page a piece of Gem MP apparel is on.

Hoping that we'll get a proper fix to the apparel categories at some point too. Filtering isn't going to work for that if there are things in the wrong categories (and there definitely are)! This is assuming that filtering by apparel categories will be a thing. Also "arms" and "neck" should be categories too haha

watch them cycle in WC scrolls with this
I think I'm most excited about search. FINALLY not having to guess what specific page a piece of Gem MP apparel is on.

Hoping that we'll get a proper fix to the apparel categories at some point too. Filtering isn't going to work for that if there are things in the wrong categories (and there definitely are)! This is assuming that filtering by apparel categories will be a thing. Also "arms" and "neck" should be categories too haha

watch them cycle in WC scrolls with this
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
*deep inhale*
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*deep inhale*