Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Share A Little Love
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@lilbluesapling Ok, thanks!
@lilbluesapling Ok, thanks!
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
This new apparel is so gorgeous!
Lovebird tea
This new apparel is so gorgeous!
Lovebird tea
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
Beautiful addition! I adore the charming swan!
Beautiful addition! I adore the charming swan!
So pretty!
So pretty!
UZVTEBc.png
im already dressing dragons with the new apparel :P
im already dressing dragons with the new apparel :P
she/her/feather
:O yall do such beautiful work <3
:O yall do such beautiful work <3
usually online from 4:00-18:00 FR time (7:00am-9:00pm EST)
Oohhhhhh!
Oohhhhhh!
When is there going to the next ancient breed. Because since there's 17 dragons, I have an idea for my personal stuff for 18 dragons.
When is there going to the next ancient breed. Because since there's 17 dragons, I have an idea for my personal stuff for 18 dragons.
[quote name="@mercecol000" date="2021-02-15 15:37:55" ] When is there going to the next ancient breed. Because since there's 17 dragons, I have an idea for my personal stuff for 18 dragons. [/quote] Making new breeds takes time and effort, even if it's an ancient! Judging by the previous releases, ancients can take between 6 months to a year to produce. Just be patient! It's quality over quantity ^^ (Also, staff said they're working on a new modern, which might push back another ancient!!)
@mercecol000 wrote on 2021-02-15 15:37:55:
Making new breeds takes time and effort, even if it's an ancient! Judging by the previous releases, ancients can take between 6 months to a year to produce. Just be patient! It's quality over quantity ^^ (Also, staff said they're working on a new modern, which might push back another ancient!!)
"link • ufology
they/he/she
happy Saint Valentine's day! may you all be protected from epilepsy, and may your honey be sweeter
happy Saint Valentine's day! may you all be protected from epilepsy, and may your honey be sweeter
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png