Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Additions
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31
Totally wasn't me throwing sludge in the cauldron at the exact same time as the update was posted....

Excited about the genes though. Eye spots is one of my favorites.
Totally wasn't me throwing sludge in the cauldron at the exact same time as the update was posted....

Excited about the genes though. Eye spots is one of my favorites.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
How awesome! I'm loving that some less appreciated genes have been ported - I'm a big fan of Clown and Falcon/Peregrine (which is a perfect choice to put on a wyvern-type dragon), and the Hex mane pattern on Veilspuns is killer.

Sweet new scene to brew, too! I am hopping straight on that. Thanks for the update!
How awesome! I'm loving that some less appreciated genes have been ported - I'm a big fan of Clown and Falcon/Peregrine (which is a perfect choice to put on a wyvern-type dragon), and the Hex mane pattern on Veilspuns is killer.

Sweet new scene to brew, too! I am hopping straight on that. Thanks for the update!
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
very nice!!
very nice!!
oooo!
oooo!
ldNLSdw.png
Yes! Super excited for this update!
But now it's going to be torture buying genes from the MP!

Also, nice to see that familiar art updated! (:
Yes! Super excited for this update!
But now it's going to be torture buying genes from the MP!

Also, nice to see that familiar art updated! (:
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Nice ov0
Nice ov0
ew9u8Xp.png
Welp, rescrying time
Welp, rescrying time
Can you please consider a Marketplace reorg? It's really hard to find the genes you want now that so many ancient variants are out. And maybe rename the modern genes with "(modern)" at the end for Auction House searching? Thanks for considering!
Can you please consider a Marketplace reorg? It's really hard to find the genes you want now that so many ancient variants are out. And maybe rename the modern genes with "(modern)" at the end for Auction House searching? Thanks for considering!
the genes are nice, I was scrying earlier and noticed there were new genes and now i know why!

(also, i'm curious what the old spearmaiden pose looked like now lol)
the genes are nice, I was scrying earlier and noticed there were new genes and now i know why!

(also, i'm curious what the old spearmaiden pose looked like now lol)
33352.png U65gRpm.png EP9270D.png 33351.png
omg giraffe was a gene i really wanted for veilspun dragons and its here now thanks team
omg giraffe was a gene i really wanted for veilspun dragons and its here now thanks team
YOpUP6k.gifFOaBhGM.gifnl1a1eC.gif

i hope you have a great day!

936cfc3c29b77c92853962631245e93917466fd3.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31