Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Additions
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I'm so happy to see Ripple and Current getting more love! But I'm sad it's not on Veilspuns - Current would be amazing with all their hair! Really hope they get the RipCur treatment in the future too [emoji=water rune size=1]
I'm so happy to see Ripple and Current getting more love! But I'm sad it's not on Veilspuns - Current would be amazing with all their hair! Really hope they get the RipCur treatment in the future too
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
Cool
Cool
Come on, this is getting ridiculous. Every gene has been up there, repeatedly, except Veil Giraffe.
Come on, this is getting ridiculous. Every gene has been up there, repeatedly, except Veil Giraffe.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
[emoji=spiral happy size=1]
kV9q7M8.gif
The new scene works great for my snake themed girl Huntress. Thanks devs! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52130143][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/521302/52130143_350.png[/img][/url]
The new scene works great for my snake themed girl Huntress. Thanks devs!

52130143_350.png
hMGipS8.pngNhPCJ4f.pngDO6ODtp.pngBErNWm.png
Noice!
Noice!
This was two days ago, but I'm still very exited! Mostly about the scene. I don't have enough ancients to freak out :P
This was two days ago, but I'm still very exited! Mostly about the scene. I don't have enough ancients to freak out :P
Lichtdrache.gif
Still waiting for Glimmer...
Still waiting for Glimmer...
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Oh wow lol I didnt realise there was an update till now. Cool cool
Oh wow lol I didnt realise there was an update till now. Cool cool
Nice! I always liked Current. The scene is pretty too. I like muted yellows and muddy greens like those that dominate its color scheme.
Nice! I always liked Current. The scene is pretty too. I like muted yellows and muddy greens like those that dominate its color scheme.
sig_02_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xs.png
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
sig_10_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xw.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31