Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Additions
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
nice!
nice!
- she/her
- fr+3
- badges
BXMA6Ma.gif
[quote name="Laluzi" date="2021-01-22 17:32:48" ] [quote name="Spuk" date="2021-01-22 17:15:22" ] oof even more genes to not be able to filter in-between [/quote] To be honest, I find the auction house even more frustrating than the marketplace in this regard, because there [i]is[/i] a filter, but it has no exact option and you can't filter anything out. More parallel genes means more moderns where I can't see results on the first page and have to navigate around deceptively priced listings (where people will take the ancient gene and list it ever so slightly cheaper than the modern gene.) So yeah, I'm really hoping that an update to clean up the parallel gene mess happens soon. [/quote] I concur with this. I'm hurting really badly for the "full stack" option that the hoard has for instance ...also, what is the serpent shrine? the OP makes it seem like I should know what it is already, but this is the first I've seen/heard of it?
Laluzi wrote on 2021-01-22 17:32:48:
Spuk wrote on 2021-01-22 17:15:22:
oof even more genes to not be able to filter in-between
To be honest, I find the auction house even more frustrating than the marketplace in this regard, because there is a filter, but it has no exact option and you can't filter anything out. More parallel genes means more moderns where I can't see results on the first page and have to navigate around deceptively priced listings (where people will take the ancient gene and list it ever so slightly cheaper than the modern gene.)

So yeah, I'm really hoping that an update to clean up the parallel gene mess happens soon.

I concur with this. I'm hurting really badly for the "full stack" option that the hoard has for instance

...also, what is the serpent shrine? the OP makes it seem like I should know what it is already, but this is the first I've seen/heard of it?
So pretty uwu
So pretty uwu
Great, are beautiful :D
Now it remains to find the dragon :P
Great, are beautiful :D
Now it remains to find the dragon :P
*squeal* Peregrine on banes! Thank you, that's what I've been waiting for!

(now to find a good banescale to put it on...)
*squeal* Peregrine on banes! Thank you, that's what I've been waiting for!

(now to find a good banescale to put it on...)
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
Awesome!
Awesome!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
I do like these. A lot. All of these genes were very well executed on all three of the ancients, and I am so happy with how they turned out.

However, as much as I adore the genes, I do wish some preexisting issues had been fixed, like all the issues with the chitinous armor, or even the captchas (as unlikely as it is)

Either way, I know the FR team is doing their best to make the game as enjoyable as possible for everyone, and I'm excited to see what they do next!
I do like these. A lot. All of these genes were very well executed on all three of the ancients, and I am so happy with how they turned out.

However, as much as I adore the genes, I do wish some preexisting issues had been fixed, like all the issues with the chitinous armor, or even the captchas (as unlikely as it is)

Either way, I know the FR team is doing their best to make the game as enjoyable as possible for everyone, and I'm excited to see what they do next!
05YNfGC.png
neat!
neat!
FD1rkPC.png
Awesome!!
Awesome!!
Bamboo toilet paper!!
I am a pile of guinea pigs in a trench coat

A9-D5-DB86-9-D42-463-D-B11-E-EAE4-F986-E9-**.png
2203887-F-1-AA2-44-FE-9-D01-4527-CF5-E8-FAE.png
I have an Art Shop ooooh
Another lovely scene, woohoo :)