Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Chitinous Armor Part 2
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
yesss... more bug armor.....
yesss... more bug armor.....
so what do these locked chests mean/do exactly?
How are we suppose to open them?
so what do these locked chests mean/do exactly?
How are we suppose to open them?
@AnpuRa you can open them like any other chest, the lock icon means they're clanbound meaning they can't be changed to another player's account.

the only way to get rid of them is opening them and they seem to have 2-5 random pieces of the new sets inside as well as some food
@AnpuRa you can open them like any other chest, the lock icon means they're clanbound meaning they can't be changed to another player's account.

the only way to get rid of them is opening them and they seem to have 2-5 random pieces of the new sets inside as well as some food
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
What all was in the gift for galore..i opened mine, and nothing popped up....
What all was in the gift for galore..i opened mine, and nothing popped up....
@FreyaCrescent
when did you open yours bc i checked back at the first page and it said "Galore may also have acquired some pieces that he'd be willing to share! Galore's gift will expire on January 18th at 23:59 server time, so make sure to collect it!"
so if you opened it today i dont think you get anything from it bc its past its expirary date
@FreyaCrescent
when did you open yours bc i checked back at the first page and it said "Galore may also have acquired some pieces that he'd be willing to share! Galore's gift will expire on January 18th at 23:59 server time, so make sure to collect it!"
so if you opened it today i dont think you get anything from it bc its past its expirary date
Xuitimy.giftumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png ...welcome home...tumblr_inline_nb1keetDsO1qg78ij.png5faUfOn.gif
@Cultnight
That just means that Galore has stopped adding the chests to the HOARDS. You can still open the chests and get items if you already picked them UP
@Cultnight
That just means that Galore has stopped adding the chests to the HOARDS. You can still open the chests and get items if you already picked them UP
Gr15mqs.png
I6Ay4yi.gifwLQRY4q.gif
wait hold on is this supposed to be a hint or something? is there going to be a war or something?
wait hold on is this supposed to be a hint or something? is there going to be a war or something?
I'm sorta alive I suppose
:O
:O
WishlistmcVe3gz.pngLair
she/her, new, loves baby carrots, birb lady, taurus, FR time
“As long as there is life, there is potential; and as long as there is potential, there will be success! You will sprout again when cut down! You will rise again even when you fall!”
61IuUrT.png
@Kiritanpo

then what's the point of the expirery date?
like if you already picked it up from there then they still have it those who havent picked up doesnt get it but other than that whys the chest empty when they open it?????
like no need to have CAPS when i just highlighted the possibility of why it came up with nothing.
unless they did get something like just food in it but ?? idk man just tryna help
@Kiritanpo

then what's the point of the expirery date?
like if you already picked it up from there then they still have it those who havent picked up doesnt get it but other than that whys the chest empty when they open it?????
like no need to have CAPS when i just highlighted the possibility of why it came up with nothing.
unless they did get something like just food in it but ?? idk man just tryna help
Xuitimy.giftumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png ...welcome home...tumblr_inline_nb1keetDsO1qg78ij.png5faUfOn.gif
I need some new familiars in my life ;^; almost all of them i have awakened
I need some new familiars in my life ;^; almost all of them i have awakened
lol ♥
RV9vDbh.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39