Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2020
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
Thank you for the awesome event!! I had a blast, as always.
Thank you for the awesome event!! I had a blast, as always.
2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-2-w-apparel.png _aaaaa
My name is Derek! he/him

vz4ED9D.png
_aaaaa 2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-w-apparel-flipped.png
Until next year mimics
Until next year mimics
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Somehow, this always ends before I'm ready for it to end >.>
goodbye NoTN :(
goodbye NoTN :(

bannerart_2021.png
I had an absolutely incredible NotN - so many gifts, so many new fandragons, so many finished projects. The strange chests flowed like water and it was beautiful, and the RNG changes that made eggs unaffected by other items in the pool and decreased the dreaded Smirch's presence were so good. Thanks so much for running spooky egg Christmas - it truly is the most wonderful time of the year.

Are the strange chest trades still in rotation? It'd be nice to use up some straggler items.
I had an absolutely incredible NotN - so many gifts, so many new fandragons, so many finished projects. The strange chests flowed like water and it was beautiful, and the RNG changes that made eggs unaffected by other items in the pool and decreased the dreaded Smirch's presence were so good. Thanks so much for running spooky egg Christmas - it truly is the most wonderful time of the year.

Are the strange chest trades still in rotation? It'd be nice to use up some straggler items.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Goodbye notn! Although I didn’t coil grind as much as I wanted to, I had a blast playing during the event.
Goodbye notn! Although I didn’t coil grind as much as I wanted to, I had a blast playing during the event.
HIqNF92.png
I read every reply and message I get, but it may take some time for me to respond. Feel free to send another one if I haven't responded in over a day!
She/they
Wishlist
FR time +10
[quote name="Celinikal" date="2021-01-03 10:38:19" ] Somehow, this always ends before I'm ready for it to end >.> [/quote] Same here.
Celinikal wrote on 2021-01-03 10:38:19:

Same here.
n77iI0s.png7twBBGM.png68873825.png4kqAXOL.pngwTl8BY1.png
[quote name="Celinikal" date="2021-01-03 10:38:19" ] Somehow, this always ends before I'm ready for it to end >.> [/quote] Isn't that the truth! Particularly this year, while I wasn't able to see family/friends, NotN was a really nice distraction. I wish I had a few more days to grind, but seems like that's always the way!
Isn't that the truth!

Particularly this year, while I wasn't able to see family/friends, NotN was a really nice distraction. I wish I had a few more days to grind, but seems like that's always the way!
S0DOppf.pngbicatcher.png
This was really fun!! Thanks!
This was really fun!! Thanks!
64044332-Hoard.png xeDKNxe.png
[quote name="Celinikal" date="2021-01-03 10:38:19" ] Somehow, this always ends before I'm ready for it to end >.> [/quote] Same

Same
64044332-Hoard.png xeDKNxe.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65