Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2020
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 64 65
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58381834][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/583819/58381834_350.png[/img][/url] HAPPY NOTN!
58381834_350.png HAPPY NOTN!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif k8y4Agu.png
Happy NotN! And hmmm, I have a feeling the Presence apparel is going to be popular...
Happy NotN! And hmmm, I have a feeling the Presence apparel is going to be popular...
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
Lets go! I'm so excited! Happy Night of the Noct & good luck grinding!
Lets go! I'm so excited! Happy Night of the Noct & good luck grinding!
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
egg time boys
egg time boys
tumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo8_100.png blep
They/She
Fr +3 hrs

blep
hjjO1Gz.png Blep
Oh I was hoping there would be scenes and I absolutely love them! And the apparel is so cool and I’m very excited!
Oh I was hoping there would be scenes and I absolutely love them! And the apparel is so cool and I’m very excited!
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
Love the implication that the Writer’s Quill will steal your blood if you run out of red ink. My favorite holiday is here babeyyy

Happy NotN! Thank you staff!
Love the implication that the Writer’s Quill will steal your blood if you run out of red ink. My favorite holiday is here babeyyy

Happy NotN! Thank you staff!
wmI4zZE.png
[font=courier new][color=palevioletred] Oh My Windsinger You guys really outdid yourselves this year The intent sets are [i] incredible[/i] The familiars are so amazing- the killer keyboard!! [i]"the sounds"[/i], so vaguely menacing THE. PARLOR. SCENES. I've already bought six I've wanted something like this for so long- IM SO READY to spend 24/7 in the coli let's goooooooo Thank you staff for another amazing year!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]

Oh
My
Windsinger

You guys really outdid yourselves this year
The intent sets are incredible
The familiars are so amazing- the killer keyboard!! "the sounds", so vaguely menacing
THE. PARLOR. SCENES. I've already bought six I've wanted something like this for so long-

IM SO READY to spend 24/7 in the coli let's goooooooo

Thank you staff for another amazing year!!

LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
EEEEEEEEEE!!! HAPPY NOTN [emoji=banescale love size=2][emoji=banescale laughing size=2]
EEEEEEEEEE!!! HAPPY NOTN
Looking for this UMA wm1ug.gif0gfpV.gif
I’m excited for the background. This does make me curious about the fest familiars though.. since their are 12 astrological signs and 11 elemental holidays I kind of thought they might release some sort of mimic based sign familiar to make up for that.
I’m excited for the background. This does make me curious about the fest familiars though.. since their are 12 astrological signs and 11 elemental holidays I kind of thought they might release some sort of mimic based sign familiar to make up for that.
Auction Guide pixel_cat_skull_facing_right_by_asralore-dbgee5t.pngLantern-_2.pngpixel_cat_skull_facing_left_by_asralore-dbgeebi.png Full Wishlist
lets gooooooo

time to grind baybee
lets gooooooo

time to grind baybee
69QyxUv.gif ?FrNpk=party_oras.png ?4f2DZ=party_oras.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 64 65