Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, December 2020
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24
Wonderful as always reading the answers to user submitted questions! Congrats to the item caption winners, what a long wait that was lmaO :D
Wonderful as always reading the answers to user submitted questions! Congrats to the item caption winners, what a long wait that was lmaO :D
Untitled_Artwork.png
[center][emoji=butterfly size=1][/center]
So happy to see Alphaeon returning, welcome back!
So happy to see Alphaeon returning, welcome back!
good to hear Adventure Mode is in development still :-)
good to hear Adventure Mode is in development still :-)
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
@Aequorin Are the items from the caption contest now dropping? It still says it's not possible to acquire Sapphires in the DB last I checked.
@Aequorin Are the items from the caption contest now dropping? It still says it's not possible to acquire Sapphires in the DB last I checked.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@aequorin @serpentinite omg thank you both so much!! Just wanted to make sure it doesn't go unnoticed!

And don't worry, Serp! Spelling errors happen all the time, you're doing a fantastic job already if your mother tongue isn't English! Glad I could help!
@aequorin @serpentinite omg thank you both so much!! Just wanted to make sure it doesn't go unnoticed!

And don't worry, Serp! Spelling errors happen all the time, you're doing a fantastic job already if your mother tongue isn't English! Glad I could help!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Oh wow first time i actually saw those.
Oh wow first time i actually saw those.
Yay! Great job everyone!
Yay! Great job everyone!
[quote name="Serpentinite" date="2020-12-16 09:18:48" ] Ahhhhhhh omg thank you so much!![emoji=familiar heart size=1] @Natron Oh no you're right, thanks for pointing that out! English is not my first language so I would probably never see it [/quote] It's okay, @Serpentinite! I looked at your entry multiple times and every time I read "corundum," soooooo... [quote name="mithrel" date="2020-12-16 09:47:54" ] @/Aequorin Are the items from the caption contest now dropping? It still says it's not possible to acquire Sapphires in the DB last I checked. [/quote] @Mithrel, they should be? Lemme check!
Serpentinite wrote on 2020-12-16 09:18:48:
Ahhhhhhh omg thank you so much!!

@Natron Oh no you're right, thanks for pointing that out! English is not my first language so I would probably never see it

It's okay, @Serpentinite! I looked at your entry multiple times and every time I read "corundum," soooooo...

mithrel wrote on 2020-12-16 09:47:54:
@/Aequorin Are the items from the caption contest now dropping? It still says it's not possible to acquire Sapphires in the DB last I checked.

@Mithrel, they should be? Lemme check!
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-12-16 09:53:39" ] [quote name="mithrel" date="2020-12-16 09:47:54" ] @/Aequorin Are the items from the caption contest now dropping? It still says it's not possible to acquire Sapphires in the DB last I checked. [/quote] @/Mithrel, they should be? Lemme check! [/quote] Was just about to ask this as well, hoping it's just the database being slow!
Aequorin wrote on 2020-12-16 09:53:39:
mithrel wrote on 2020-12-16 09:47:54:
@/Aequorin Are the items from the caption contest now dropping? It still says it's not possible to acquire Sapphires in the DB last I checked.

@/Mithrel, they should be? Lemme check!

Was just about to ask this as well, hoping it's just the database being slow!
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24