Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, December 2020
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
Welcome back!
Welcome back!
> FR+0
Working on lair space :,)
> She/They
Looking to hold dragons sometime in the future.
Super excited about the caption contest! I couldn't read all the entries (there were SO many, props to staff for running it and getting through them all) but there were lots of fun and creative ideas. Congrats to the other winners! Definitely gotta hoard dubious cucumbers now
Super excited about the caption contest! I couldn't read all the entries (there were SO many, props to staff for running it and getting through them all) but there were lots of fun and creative ideas. Congrats to the other winners! Definitely gotta hoard dubious cucumbers now
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
congrats to the caption winners and a huge welcome back to Alphaeon!!
congrats to the caption winners and a huge welcome back to Alphaeon!!
njkZvZC.png
@aeuqorin I am genuinely curious about Sapphire's caption - it's supposed to be Corundum, not Condurum. Will it be changed to make grammatical sense or will it be kept as what the winner wrote it? Source: years of mineral collecting.
@aeuqorin I am genuinely curious about Sapphire's caption - it's supposed to be Corundum, not Condurum. Will it be changed to make grammatical sense or will it be kept as what the winner wrote it? Source: years of mineral collecting.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Oooo
Oooo
ea53603e94ef02d050997f2b5038d4a7783ec49b.gif
PRUDENCE CONFIRMED
PRUDENCE CONFIRMED
[quote name="Natron" date="2020-12-16 09:13:21" ] @aeuqorin I am genuinely curious about Sapphire's caption - it's supposed to be Corundum, not Condurum. [/quote] @Natron, it's a spelling error. Thank you for catching it!
Natron wrote on 2020-12-16 09:13:21:
@aeuqorin I am genuinely curious about Sapphire's caption - it's supposed to be Corundum, not Condurum.

@Natron, it's a spelling error. Thank you for catching it!
Ahhhhhhh omg thank you so much!![emoji=familiar heart size=1] @Natron Oh no you're right, thanks for pointing that out! English is not my first language so I would probably never see it
Ahhhhhhh omg thank you so much!!

@Natron Oh no you're right, thanks for pointing that out! English is not my first language so I would probably never see it
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
Congrats to the winners!
Congrats to the winners!
92280712.png90501452.png82942286.png83686183.png89796725.png
Nice! Congrats to the winners!
Nice! Congrats to the winners!
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It