Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, December 2020
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Conga rats to the caption winners! should’ve been me though I didn’t realize how soon the community update was when it was mentioned in the cold skin update
Conga rats to the caption winners! should’ve been me though I didn’t realize how soon the community update was when it was mentioned in the cold skin update
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
Congrats to the winners!!
Congrats to the winners!!
thing.pnghfM6Jy8.gifthing.png
I like :>
I like :>
XDRtGHs.png
[quote name="Amayai" date="2020-12-16 08:28:58" ] OH, SO PRUDENCE *IS* THE ROC AFTER ALL! [/quote] I'd forgotten about that mystery! Huzzah to Prudence the Roc.
Amayai wrote on 2020-12-16 08:28:58:
OH, SO PRUDENCE *IS* THE ROC AFTER ALL!

I'd forgotten about that mystery! Huzzah to Prudence the Roc.
mkpoaHZ.png
congratz to the winners! and welcome back new staff :D
congratz to the winners! and welcome back new staff :D
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
Oooh!! I wasnt expecting to see the caption contest winners so soon! Congrats to them!
Also err, speaking of community contests, are we going to be seeing the rest of the skin contest winners soon? Its been nearly a week...!
Oooh!! I wasnt expecting to see the caption contest winners so soon! Congrats to them!
Also err, speaking of community contests, are we going to be seeing the rest of the skin contest winners soon? Its been nearly a week...!
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
congrats to the contest winners!! :)
congrats to the contest winners!! :)
SHEEP
SHEEP
image20.jpg
I am so happy to hear about adventure mode and that it is coming,, Also those small details about the team summit and planning in the long term makes me happy! There's still a lot to anticipate, especially after the site rewrite is done! I can't wait
I am so happy to hear about adventure mode and that it is coming,, Also those small details about the team summit and planning in the long term makes me happy! There's still a lot to anticipate, especially after the site rewrite is done! I can't wait
I love all the lore updates!!!! Prudence is a precious little bride who needs protection

I personally am gonna ignore that bit about the emperors and breed change scrolls for my own lore ideas, but I love that it's been addressed! It makes sense lore-wise
I love all the lore updates!!!! Prudence is a precious little bride who needs protection

I personally am gonna ignore that bit about the emperors and breed change scrolls for my own lore ideas, but I love that it's been addressed! It makes sense lore-wise
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24