Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, December 2020
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Conga rats to the caption winners! should’ve been me though I didn’t realize how soon the community update was when it was mentioned in the cold skin update
Conga rats to the caption winners! should’ve been me though I didn’t realize how soon the community update was when it was mentioned in the cold skin update
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
Congrats to the winners!!
Congrats to the winners!!
k5FxSvA.gif62L9xMb.gifk5FxSvA.gif
I like :>
I like :>
96mdzhk.png
[quote name="Amayai" date="2020-12-16 08:28:58" ] OH, SO PRUDENCE *IS* THE ROC AFTER ALL! [/quote] I'd forgotten about that mystery! Huzzah to Prudence the Roc.
Amayai wrote on 2020-12-16 08:28:58:
OH, SO PRUDENCE *IS* THE ROC AFTER ALL!

I'd forgotten about that mystery! Huzzah to Prudence the Roc.
Recruiting for the New Nest Rental Topic! Find it here.
congratz to the winners! and welcome back new staff :D
congratz to the winners! and welcome back new staff :D
.~*sorry for any spelling mistakes! | she/her they/them | fr+5 | call me guaca*~.
IyNbwkP.pngaaa8F1OwDu.png
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngfodder for pretties
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngcheap hq SD adopt
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngwhere it all begun
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngdressing/scrying service
Oooh!! I wasnt expecting to see the caption contest winners so soon! Congrats to them!
Also err, speaking of community contests, are we going to be seeing the rest of the skin contest winners soon? Its been nearly a week...!
Oooh!! I wasnt expecting to see the caption contest winners so soon! Congrats to them!
Also err, speaking of community contests, are we going to be seeing the rest of the skin contest winners soon? Its been nearly a week...!

lesbian-5stripe.png

Rose/Avery

They/Them

~ +3 FR Time
~ (Mainly) Gen 1 Lair
e6f33a66987916f6b8a38ac8c7d6b7d57fb8a2aa.gif

s6fJHjz.gif
Sprite Adopts
congrats to the contest winners!! :)
congrats to the contest winners!! :)
SHEEP
SHEEP
770c98de6e0785d9e4ba86ca0df20388.png
I am so happy to hear about adventure mode and that it is coming,, Also those small details about the team summit and planning in the long term makes me happy! There's still a lot to anticipate, especially after the site rewrite is done! I can't wait
I am so happy to hear about adventure mode and that it is coming,, Also those small details about the team summit and planning in the long term makes me happy! There's still a lot to anticipate, especially after the site rewrite is done! I can't wait
I love all the lore updates!!!! Prudence is a precious little bride who needs protection

I personally am gonna ignore that bit about the emperors and breed change scrolls for my own lore ideas, but I love that it's been addressed! It makes sense lore-wise
I love all the lore updates!!!! Prudence is a precious little bride who needs protection

I personally am gonna ignore that bit about the emperors and breed change scrolls for my own lore ideas, but I love that it's been addressed! It makes sense lore-wise
RPMyHZU.pngsZShZzW.pngRPMyHZU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24