Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, December 2020
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24
aaaaa I'm so happy, this is easily one of my favorite vistas and I've been longing for it for almost a decade
aaaaa I'm so happy, this is easily one of my favorite vistas and I've been longing for it for almost a decade
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
It was bugging me so much seeing there was a new mod and not recognizing the icon but recognizing the name! Good to know I didn't just miss a mod for this long XD

It was bugging me so much seeing there was a new mod and not recognizing the icon but recognizing the name! Good to know I didn't just miss a mod for this long XD

She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/534493058557804574/788867308188729364/unknown.png[/img]
unknown.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Awesome!!
Awesome!!
HELL
o
@Aequorin I'm sorry to ping you here. I was just thinking: I have almost two Word document pages of questions I've forgot to send (the piling amount was one reason I haven't send them). Should I send multiple questions of the same theme (eg. Pearlcatcher dragons) in one message or do you prefer only one/two questions per message or should I really freak the team out and send 'em all en masse? And if I'm gonna send multiple Ask the Team -tickets with fewer questions, should I wait a few days in between sending them or spam them one after another? I just wanted to make sure I'm not going to be spamming you guys. I'm REALLY curious person.
@Aequorin I'm sorry to ping you here. I was just thinking: I have almost two Word document pages of questions I've forgot to send (the piling amount was one reason I haven't send them). Should I send multiple questions of the same theme (eg. Pearlcatcher dragons) in one message or do you prefer only one/two questions per message or should I really freak the team out and send 'em all en masse? And if I'm gonna send multiple Ask the Team -tickets with fewer questions, should I wait a few days in between sending them or spam them one after another? I just wanted to make sure I'm not going to be spamming you guys. I'm REALLY curious person.
rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
And welcome back Alphaeon!!
And welcome back Alphaeon!!
rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
Welcome back, Alphaeon!
Welcome back, Alphaeon!
We finally have some concrete answers about what adventure mode is. Interesting. With the way it was described, it sounds years away from launch.
We finally have some concrete answers about what adventure mode is. Interesting. With the way it was described, it sounds years away from launch.
wait, adventure mode?? what is/is planned to be adventure mode?? :D
wait, adventure mode?? what is/is planned to be adventure mode?? :D
[quote=This is so cute!]Prudence is an adult Roc, but is much smaller than average—how could such a delicate flower survive on her own!? Fiona simply [i]had [/i]to take her in! There's absolutely [i]no way[/i] such a defenseless jewel would have been able to fend for herself in the wild![/quote] About half year I also sent a question which didn't get answered, even though you kept on saying you still have too few questions to answer...That question wasn't that important, pure curiosity, so I don't really care, but this is weird... Which brings me to another thing: About a question here kind of, but not really, answered I have an additional question, but if I sent will I get an answer? It's about FR rules, but might get ignored regardless. How do i get an answer to something that important then...?
This is so cute! wrote:
Prudence is an adult Roc, but is much smaller than average—how could such a delicate flower survive on her own!? Fiona simply had to take her in! There's absolutely no way such a defenseless jewel would have been able to fend for herself in the wild!

About half year I also sent a question which didn't get answered, even though you kept on saying you still have too few questions to answer...That question wasn't that important, pure curiosity, so I don't really care, but this is weird...

Which brings me to another thing: About a question here kind of, but not really, answered I have an additional question, but if I sent will I get an answer? It's about FR rules, but might get ignored regardless. How do i get an answer to something that important then...?
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24