Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, December 2020
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24
Welcome back! Congrats to the winners!
Welcome back! Congrats to the winners!
BEXx3Jf.gif
Congrats winners! :D And welcome back Alphaeon! Nice to welcome you back
Congrats winners! :D And welcome back Alphaeon! Nice to welcome you back
PzoPTNg.pngunknown.png
Awesome update. Nice to see lore questions being answered :)

A question I was hopeing would be answered though Is are the coliseum skins finished being uploaded? I was really enjoying seeing them roll in.
Awesome update. Nice to see lore questions being answered :)

A question I was hopeing would be answered though Is are the coliseum skins finished being uploaded? I was really enjoying seeing them roll in.
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
Welcome back Alphaeon!! <333 And thank you so much to the wonderful staff for taking the time to answer these questions and talk to us, today's been rough but hanging out here and reading these charming and fascinating answers definitely brought a smile to my face ^u^ We appreciate you!! Is it possible to hug the whole staff at once? [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
Welcome back Alphaeon!! <333 And thank you so much to the wonderful staff for taking the time to answer these questions and talk to us, today's been rough but hanging out here and reading these charming and fascinating answers definitely brought a smile to my face ^u^ We appreciate you!!

Is it possible to hug the whole staff at once?
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
Oh Wow!!!

Firstly, a huge congrats to all the winners! Secondly, a big Welcome Back to Alphaeon! And last but not least, Thanks for answering some of our burning questions! We do appreciate it~~~
Oh Wow!!!

Firstly, a huge congrats to all the winners! Secondly, a big Welcome Back to Alphaeon! And last but not least, Thanks for answering some of our burning questions! We do appreciate it~~~
1Tb5pBN.pngbeanie.pngwind_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipnll.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!! My question on Plague dragon lore got answered!!! [emoji=mirror star size=1] Now I can confidently make some canon Plague doctors! Also happy to see my headcanon on how shadow primal eyes worked was correct. One thing I'm curious about though; @Aequorin If we send in a question for Ask the Team and it doesn't get answered by the next community update, could is still be answered in another one down the line or should we assume it can't/won't be answered?
!!!!!!!!!!!! My question on Plague dragon lore got answered!!! Now I can confidently make some canon Plague doctors!

Also happy to see my headcanon on how shadow primal eyes worked was correct.

One thing I'm curious about though;

@Aequorin
If we send in a question for Ask the Team and it doesn't get answered by the next community update, could is still be answered in another one down the line or should we assume it can't/won't be answered?
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
That bit about The Seed and the Sickness is so ominous. I love it.
That bit about The Seed and the Sickness is so ominous. I love it.
Thank you so much for adding cucumber! That's one ingredient I need for the Yellowtail Caterpillar wrap. [item=yellowtail caterpillar]
Thank you so much for adding cucumber! That's one ingredient I need for the Yellowtail Caterpillar wrap.
Yellowtail Caterpillar
Y02PS6v.png
What if Nocturnes just dont have the capacity to recognize themselves in mirrors? Sort of like a lot of animals, and some people probably?
What if Nocturnes just dont have the capacity to recognize themselves in mirrors? Sort of like a lot of animals, and some people probably?
Gula.gif
Am I the only one who thought Prudence was the noggle this whole time?
Am I the only one who thought Prudence was the noggle this whole time?
Chewy Tentacle
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24