Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, December 2020
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24
ahhh this sounds awesome I love this Q and A
ahhh this sounds awesome I love this Q and A
I need the sheep
I need the sheep
UZVTEBc.png
[quote name="EarthTiger" date="2020-12-16 09:54:36" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-12-16 09:53:39" ] [quote name="mithrel" date="2020-12-16 09:47:54" ] @/Aequorin Are the items from the caption contest now dropping? It still says it's not possible to acquire Sapphires in the DB last I checked. [/quote] @/Mithrel, they should be? Lemme check! [/quote] Was just about to ask this as well, hoping it's just the database being slow! [/quote] @EarthTiger, they are not dropping and I'm calling in reinforcements to make it so. Very sorry for the confusion! [emoji=banescale scared size=1]
EarthTiger wrote on 2020-12-16 09:54:36:
Aequorin wrote on 2020-12-16 09:53:39:
mithrel wrote on 2020-12-16 09:47:54:
@/Aequorin Are the items from the caption contest now dropping? It still says it's not possible to acquire Sapphires in the DB last I checked.

@/Mithrel, they should be? Lemme check!

Was just about to ask this as well, hoping it's just the database being slow!

@EarthTiger, they are not dropping and I'm calling in reinforcements to make it so. Very sorry for the confusion!
@Aequorin Also, Idk about other winners or if they haven't been sent out yet, but I don't have any of the things I was supposed to get for winning. Just pointing it out!
noticed the database thing too

edit: just got it, thank you!
@Aequorin Also, Idk about other winners or if they haven't been sent out yet, but I don't have any of the things I was supposed to get for winning. Just pointing it out!
noticed the database thing too

edit: just got it, thank you!
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
Very cool!
Very cool!
ADVENTURE MODE ISNT CANCELLED!!
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
oh hey hey!! i asked that enamel pin question and i gotta say im still super interested! hoping it'll happen but im just glad that staff acknowledged it!
oh hey hey!! i asked that enamel pin question and i gotta say im still super interested! hoping it'll happen but im just glad that staff acknowledged it!
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
[quote name="Elsycl" date="2020-12-16 10:01:20" ] ADVENTURE MODE ISNT CANCELLED!! [/quote] xD YES
Elsycl wrote on 2020-12-16 10:01:20:
xD YES
FD1rkPC.png
Plague Dragon Healer treatment seems awful to be honest, I feel like most of their patients must perish
Plague Dragon Healer treatment seems awful to be honest, I feel like most of their patients must perish
GJ4HbdE.gif
Welcome back Alphaeon! And congrats to all the caption contest winners!
Welcome back Alphaeon! And congrats to all the caption contest winners!
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 23 24