Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Frigidfin Expedition 2020
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26
oh wow! thanks devs :D

my skydancer mono cries in the background
oh wow! thanks devs :D

my skydancer mono cries in the background
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-12-10 05:59:52" ] We haven't yet made the decision of whether or not we'll add similar items into subsequent micro-holidays (like the upcoming Springswarm 2021). [/quote] I can already say that I would very much like this to be added for future events! (micro holiday, elemental holidays, NotN, Talk like a pirate day, valenatines, anything!)
Undel wrote on 2020-12-10 05:59:52:
We haven't yet made the decision of whether or not we'll add similar items into subsequent micro-holidays (like the upcoming Springswarm 2021).

I can already say that I would very much like this to be added for future events! (micro holiday, elemental holidays, NotN, Talk like a pirate day, valenatines, anything!)
Are the fishpots going to be permanent or will they disappear like the Nocturne chests do? Hoping to keep one stored away in my vault for safe keeping and then open any others I get.
Are the fishpots going to be permanent or will they disappear like the Nocturne chests do? Hoping to keep one stored away in my vault for safe keeping and then open any others I get.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
Excited for NotN! I gatheres 15k gems as funds for this event and even all treasure boxes from familirs! I want to do a chest mass opening and a mass hatch, depending on the number of eggs I get! :D
Excited for NotN! I gatheres 15k gems as funds for this event and even all treasure boxes from familirs! I want to do a chest mass opening and a mass hatch, depending on the number of eggs I get! :D
egg.gif
omg yes!!!! finally, an excuse to go into coli other than for hibden slots [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
omg yes!!!! finally, an excuse to go into coli other than for hibden slots
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
Cool, can't wait to try the new treasure boxes! And yay winter stuff, my favorite ^^
Cool, can't wait to try the new treasure boxes! And yay winter stuff, my favorite ^^
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
Oh boy that exp boost is amazing
Oh boy that exp boost is amazing
Hi :T.
I Re read some of my old messages from long ago and it made me cringe...
8D !!!
8D !!!
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
[emoji=seafood size=1] Happy Fishmas!! [emoji=seafood size=1]
Happy Fishmas!!
z0HlerP.png
yeah!!! time to get some coliseum done again!!!
yeah!!! time to get some coliseum done again!!!
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26