Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Frigidfin Expedition 2020
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
fish time

always good when fish time
fish time

always good when fish time
Will the Randomized Fishpots disappear from our hoards after some time like the Strange chests? :o
Will the Randomized Fishpots disappear from our hoards after some time like the Strange chests? :o
21gK2sL.png
Yay, time for grinding! Or rather more grinding. ;)
I hope I get lucky with the chests cause I do want to keep some extras to sell in a few months... =3
Yay, time for grinding! Or rather more grinding. ;)
I hope I get lucky with the chests cause I do want to keep some extras to sell in a few months... =3
OgpXyZ6.pngoKiLqrA.pngZJtpqmz.pngBNctp7b.png0mWuw3w.png
Ooh YAY! Time to get more food. [emoji=seafood size=1]
Ooh YAY! Time to get more food.
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
Yay, my first bounty event! Time to train some fodder. Also happy that we get to help with testing this new system for you guys. [emoji=banescale happy size=2] Hopefully it provides you with whatever you need for NotN. [quote name="Binkobonko" date="2020-12-10 06:22:26" ] Will the Randomized Fishpots disappear from our hoards after some time like the Strange chests? :o [/quote] I'd be curious to know this as well...
Yay, my first bounty event! Time to train some fodder.

Also happy that we get to help with testing this new system for you guys. Hopefully it provides you with whatever you need for NotN.
Binkobonko wrote on 2020-12-10 06:22:26:

I'd be curious to know this as well...
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Omg extra seafood is just what I need, bless
Omg extra seafood is just what I need, bless
UHwH07r.png
Finally, I can buy more Ridgebacks.
Finally, I can buy more Ridgebacks.
kXpNHpy.pngliXoQQI.pnglTl0CrC.pngWRPJKhj.png
yeeeeee
yeeeeee
Let's go!
Let's go!
\o/ nice!