Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Frigidfin Expedition 2020
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Time to get my boys to level 25!
Time to get my boys to level 25!
S42rtg3.png
Wooo, time to grind!
Wooo, time to grind!
--(S) Dragons w/Art
--LF G1s
--Art Shop: Open!
-+-
For Sale,
66609070.png66609071.png66609072.png66609073.png
happy frigidfin yall!!
happy frigidfin yall!!
Sweet! Perfect time to train all that fodder that started to stack up in my den.
Sweet! Perfect time to train all that fodder that started to stack up in my den.
qYxcCpq.png
wheee! it begins again :D
wheee! it begins again :D
[quote name="Undel" date="2020-12-10 05:59:52" ] We haven't yet made the decision of whether or not we'll add similar items into subsequent micro-holidays (like the upcoming Springswarm 2020).[/quote] Don't you mean 'springswarm 2021'?
Undel wrote on 2020-12-10 05:59:52:
We haven't yet made the decision of whether or not we'll add similar items into subsequent micro-holidays (like the upcoming Springswarm 2020).
Don't you mean 'springswarm 2021'?
fun_in_the_forums_by_aesthetictotem-d9nq2xh.png Click the cinnamon roll to go
to my lore shop~!
FISHMAS BAY BEE... LET'S GO CATCH SOME FISH
FISHMAS BAY BEE... LET'S GO CATCH SOME FISH
Call me AWB or Andy!
they/them

HibDen | Wishlist | Buying Isopods | x
Cjepfha.png
I don't want to start grinding till the coli skins are done being added though [emoji=wildclaw sad size=2]
I don't want to start grinding till the coli skins are done being added though
UJXttDL.png
Fishmas! Testing! XP! Seriously, I love this kind of item/function testing [emoji=mirror happy size=1] fun for us and very good data for staff. Excited to jump intyo the coli when I get home from work and contribute!
Fishmas! Testing! XP!

Seriously, I love this kind of item/function testing fun for us and very good data for staff. Excited to jump intyo the coli when I get home from work and contribute!
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
yay fish and xp, but also overhaul of chests [emoji=familiar heart size=1] not quite sure what that means for us users, i hope it means less notn fams and apparel from previous years and higher chance for newer items
yay fish and xp, but also overhaul of chests not quite sure what that means for us users, i hope it means less notn fams and apparel from previous years and higher chance for newer items
QULLer3.png
nina 24 she/her fr+9
selling g1s
trading mycena cave pp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26