Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Skin Contest 2020 Winners
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93
betterlatethannever.png ............... mood
betterlatethannever.png ............... mood
Valhalla_tiny.gif
Congrats to all the winners -- and extra big applause for those who waited so long for the last few! So many gorgeous skins and accents, I can't wait to hopefully see a few of them during my NotNventures.

Congrats to Undel, too, for getting to the end of such a massive list of new content -- hope you get to take a nice long rest now!
Congrats to all the winners -- and extra big applause for those who waited so long for the last few! So many gorgeous skins and accents, I can't wait to hopefully see a few of them during my NotNventures.

Congrats to Undel, too, for getting to the end of such a massive list of new content -- hope you get to take a nice long rest now!
DSfRuAQ.png
Yay all the winners have been announced! I love the Teleporting Planesrunner skin!! So cute!
Yay all the winners have been announced! I love the Teleporting Planesrunner skin!! So cute!
92280712.png90501452.png82942286.png83686183.png89796725.png
congrats to everyone and i am so stoked, this was amazing to wake up to and the perfect thing for notn-eve
congrats to everyone and i am so stoked, this was amazing to wake up to and the perfect thing for notn-eve
@LeafonWarrior
Wait...Tomorrow is NotN!?
YESS
@LeafonWarrior
Wait...Tomorrow is NotN!?
YESS
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Aaaah, my Myosotis Fox is on the title picture!!! [emoji=gaoler star size=2] And sweet! Everything ready for NotN!
Aaaah, my Myosotis Fox is on the title picture!!!

And sweet! Everything ready for NotN!
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
Oh my gosh, I'm so excited that my teleporting planesrunner accent made it in, I wasn't expecting it to!
Oh my gosh, I'm so excited that my teleporting planesrunner accent made it in, I wasn't expecting it to!
Buy Here! 750g/kt
button-buy.png
IT HAS ARRIVED
IT HAS ARRIVED
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
@Warchild thanks so much for taking the time to let me know, (wish someone had done that when I uploaded them since I was sure I followed all the directions exactly but oh well) I'll take note of that :)
@Warchild thanks so much for taking the time to let me know, (wish someone had done that when I uploaded them since I was sure I followed all the directions exactly but oh well) I'll take note of that :)
hMGipS8.pngNhPCJ4f.pngDO6ODtp.pngBErNWm.png
Oh wow, my White Rot Deer entry made it in!! Thank you so much, and congrats to all the other winners! There are so many new gorgeous skins :0
Oh wow, my White Rot Deer entry made it in!! Thank you so much, and congrats to all the other winners! There are so many new gorgeous skins :0
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93