Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Patterns
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41
I'm so excited for Stained on my Ancients!! And Tapir/Striation is a blessing for Banescales! Thank you!! [emoji=wildclaw love size=1]
I'm so excited for Stained on my Ancients!! And Tapir/Striation is a blessing for Banescales! Thank you!!
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
YES

I’m so excited!!!
YES

I’m so excited!!!
4xTBSTZ.png
Nice! The GW scene looks pretty and I love the original genes so I'm happy to get the ancient versions of them. [emoji=guardian love size=1]
Nice! The GW scene looks pretty and I love the original genes so I'm happy to get the ancient versions of them.
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
YASS finally Coliseum scenes! qvq Gotta grind my butt out after the rollover!!
YASS finally Coliseum scenes! qvq Gotta grind my butt out after the rollover!!

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
Wow!! I was watching these things come out and wondering when an announcement post was gonna be made, these are all really cool!!!!

I cant wait for more coli scenes!
Wow!! I was watching these things come out and wondering when an announcement post was gonna be made, these are all really cool!!!!

I cant wait for more coli scenes!
[quote name="scolopendra" date="2020-12-04 22:29:06" ] Nice, but... when are we getting some fixes to the marketplace to filter out all these genes? There's four different Stained genes now, and it's still absurdly easy to mix up Ancient and Modern genes. [/quote] The marketplace is one of the areas of the site that still needs to be rewritten to our current programming standard. (any area that doesn't have www1 in the front basically). As with all revamps, when we do it, we'll certainly be taking player feedback into account. If you'd like to add your voice to suggestions for this or any other area of the site, the Suggestions forum is the best place: This helps us to consolidate feedback into one place and is our nearly one-stop shop for when we begin planning a feature, quality of life update, or revamp!
scolopendra wrote on 2020-12-04 22:29:06:
Nice, but... when are we getting some fixes to the marketplace to filter out all these genes? There's four different Stained genes now, and it's still absurdly easy to mix up Ancient and Modern genes.

The marketplace is one of the areas of the site that still needs to be rewritten to our current programming standard. (any area that doesn't have www1 in the front basically). As with all revamps, when we do it, we'll certainly be taking player feedback into account. If you'd like to add your voice to suggestions for this or any other area of the site, the Suggestions forum is the best place: This helps us to consolidate feedback into one place and is our nearly one-stop shop for when we begin planning a feature, quality of life update, or revamp!
yesssss we're gettin' coli scenes
yesssss we're gettin' coli scenes
woot coli scenes! can't wait for more of those :0c
woot coli scenes! can't wait for more of those :0c
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
Staaaaaained!!
Staaaaaained!!
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
Looks like we're goin to GW y'all
Looks like we're goin to GW y'all
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41