Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Veilspun Dragons
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 180 181
Can they cross breed with other dragons?
She/Her For wishlist of familiars go to undiscovered section of beastiary
Third Generation Gemini
Animal lover
Book lover
Bladewood Graduate
It is only with the heart one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.
From The Little Prince by Antione St. Exubery
[quote name="@RubyRobin" date="2020-11-12 18:18:27" ] Can they cross breed with other dragons? [/quote] No Ancient breeds can only breed with their own breed
@RubyRobin wrote on 2020-11-12 18:18:27:
No
Ancient breeds can only breed with their own breed
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
BUG DRAGONS BUG DRAGONS
BUG DRAGONS BUG DRAGONS
| link | they/he | FR+0 |
Aww crud. They are beautiful! They remind me of Arabian horses with that long flowing mane.
Aww crud. They are beautiful! They remind me of Arabian horses with that long flowing mane.
Third Generation Gemini
Animal lover
Book lover
Bladewood Graduate
It is only with the heart one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.
Meaning they eat bugs or not all bugs worked out?
Meaning they eat bugs or not all bugs worked out?
Third Generation Gemini
Animal lover
Book lover
Bladewood Graduate
[quote name="Vial" date="2020-11-12 18:08:10" ] [quote name="Undel" date="2020-11-12 17:20:30" ] [quote name="vihuff" date="2020-11-12 17:03:04" ] [quote name="@Undel" date="2020-11-12 16:58:46" ] Regarding shell and web, the gene is correct. [/quote] If the files for web/shell are fine can we please have some clarification on why the gene is so different for abyss compared to other colors? It's clearly missing some of the pattern that the gene comes with. Can we get this updated in or? It's not right guys. Colors or otherwise there are markings missing. [/quote] The markings are there, they are a similar color which creates the visual effect. They match up with the color swatches our artist sent in, and we rather like the effect! So not an error, but definitely a more wild swatch choice! [/quote] @/Undel White is not present on [b]any[/b] other gene for Abyss, Pthalo is directly next to Abyss on the color wheel. Have you considered the [b]swatch[/b] is an error, accidentally drawn from the next color over? I personally think it looks gorgeous, but I dont understand how this is intentional when the swatch you're referring to doesn't match any other sampling of the gene anywhere. [/quote] Even if it was an error, I hope they don't decide to "fix" the "error" that it might be. I also imagined that the new genes would reflect the other abyss accent colors, but it didn't. I like the white coloring, although I would've thought it would be on Pthalo. But I hope they don't change it now, as people (and I included) already have bought dragons with abyss just for the purpose of white coloring. ------------------------- [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/475559272227274763/776583259001716746/dragon.png[/img][/center]
Vial wrote on 2020-11-12 18:08:10:
Undel wrote on 2020-11-12 17:20:30:
vihuff wrote on 2020-11-12 17:03:04:
@Undel wrote on 2020-11-12 16:58:46:
Regarding shell and web, the gene is correct.
If the files for web/shell are fine can we please have some clarification on why the gene is so different for abyss compared to other colors? It's clearly missing some of the pattern that the gene comes with. Can we get this updated in or?

It's not right guys. Colors or otherwise there are markings missing.

The markings are there, they are a similar color which creates the visual effect. They match up with the color swatches our artist sent in, and we rather like the effect! So not an error, but definitely a more wild swatch choice!
@/Undel White is not present on any other gene for Abyss, Pthalo is directly next to Abyss on the color wheel. Have you considered the swatch is an error, accidentally drawn from the next color over?
I personally think it looks gorgeous, but I dont understand how this is intentional when the swatch you're referring to doesn't match any other sampling of the gene anywhere.

Even if it was an error, I hope they don't decide to "fix" the "error" that it might be. I also imagined that the new genes would reflect the other abyss accent colors, but it didn't. I like the white coloring, although I would've thought it would be on Pthalo.

But I hope they don't change it now, as people (and I included) already have bought dragons with abyss just for the purpose of white coloring.

dragon.png
I love mine already. Didn't think I'd like them as much as I do. ;.;
I love mine already. Didn't think I'd like them as much as I do. ;.;
hhceN5m.png
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ♠I'm Quin!
♠ Any pronouns!
nnnnnnnnnnn
OH MY GOD I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

THANK YOU!!!!
OH MY GOD I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

THANK YOU!!!!
VAAnkLY.png
They're really cool, a great addition to the site! At first I was a little bummed we didn't get a free egg or breed change, but I totally get why they didn't give us one. And the breed change scroll price isn't too bad. C:

Also LOVE how star/con looks in the hair, that's such an amazing detail. Not a big fan of the gene usually but it looks amazing on Veilspuns.
They're really cool, a great addition to the site! At first I was a little bummed we didn't get a free egg or breed change, but I totally get why they didn't give us one. And the breed change scroll price isn't too bad. C:

Also LOVE how star/con looks in the hair, that's such an amazing detail. Not a big fan of the gene usually but it looks amazing on Veilspuns.
WenPrLS.png
wait, there's no free releases (clan bound breed changers) from glaore? D: I was hoping to get one of these, looks like I need to save up, I'm hoping my dragons will sell. ^^
(I was kinda hoping they'd do that for players that can't buy gems be able to at least have 1 clan bound breed changer so they wouldn't miss out)
wait, there's no free releases (clan bound breed changers) from glaore? D: I was hoping to get one of these, looks like I need to save up, I'm hoping my dragons will sell. ^^
(I was kinda hoping they'd do that for players that can't buy gems be able to at least have 1 clan bound breed changer so they wouldn't miss out)
73400185_QGhKtUE3x8ejuLQ.png L8McelQ.png
> He/Him; FtM
> Disabled
> Adult user
> +3hr server time

L8McelQ.png
L8McelQ.png
Links;
> Color challenge
> My wishlist!
> CS for FR

L8McelQ.png