Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Veilspun Dragons
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 178 179
[quote name="mineralmarrow" date="2020-11-12 16:45:22" ] ...Why an ancient, though? I wonder if we'll ever truly see another breed again [emoji=wildclaw sad size=1] [/quote] I'm glad that you're passionate for more modern breeds! We are still working on modern breeds. Modern breeds take multiple years to produce due to all the apparel that needs to be hand drawn to fit them. Ancient breeds are a way to enjoy new dragon species at a more regular rate. We have an artist who is dedicated purely to working on modern apparel, and it's something that we are still going to add more of in the future. In the meantime, perhaps you will enjoy an ancient - if not, it's not really slowing things as our gene and apparel artists are often different! ------------------ Regarding shell and web, the gene is correct. Regarding constellation and starmap, the female veilspun has incorrect swirl opacity, but the male and hatchling are correct. We will ge the fixes for her in soon!
mineralmarrow wrote on 2020-11-12 16:45:22:
...Why an ancient, though?
I wonder if we'll ever truly see another breed again

I'm glad that you're passionate for more modern breeds! We are still working on modern breeds. Modern breeds take multiple years to produce due to all the apparel that needs to be hand drawn to fit them. Ancient breeds are a way to enjoy new dragon species at a more regular rate. We have an artist who is dedicated purely to working on modern apparel, and it's something that we are still going to add more of in the future. In the meantime, perhaps you will enjoy an ancient - if not, it's not really slowing things as our gene and apparel artists are often different!

Regarding shell and web, the gene is correct.

Regarding constellation and starmap, the female veilspun has incorrect swirl opacity, but the male and hatchling are correct. We will ge the fixes for her in soon!

youtube.png tumblr.png reddit.png twitter.png facebook.png da.png
WOW, they are GORGEOUS, my new favourite breed[emoji=veilspun love size=1]
WOW, they are GORGEOUS, my new favourite breed
8ImAmVl.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifApollo
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifroleplayer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifchuckles Omenly
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifGreek geek

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifvery chaotic
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifart shop!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifhelped with the IMPocalypse
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifi neeeed more lair space! :(
They look like a cross between an Eastern dragon, a Kelpie, and a Fae. I love them.
They look like a cross between an Eastern dragon, a Kelpie, and a Fae. I love them.
blh5seU.gif
@Undel

I'm dying to know....are Veilspun born with Scratch, Meditate, or Guard? In other words, Fighters, Mages, or Tanks?
@Undel

I'm dying to know....are Veilspun born with Scratch, Meditate, or Guard? In other words, Fighters, Mages, or Tanks?
kbJl0wf.png vEi36Sc.png O74e4P1.png
WOW they are beautiful!!! :)
WOW they are beautiful!!! :)
Gpasq5f.png
oof thats alot of gems im only at 200
oof thats alot of gems im only at 200
[quote name="@Undel" date="2020-11-12 16:58:46" ] Regarding shell and web, the gene is correct. [/quote] If the files for web/shell are fine can we please have some clarification on why the gene is so different for abyss compared to other colors? It's clearly missing some of the pattern that the gene comes with. Can we get this updated in or? It's not right guys. Colors or otherwise there are markings missing.
@Undel wrote on 2020-11-12 16:58:46:
Regarding shell and web, the gene is correct.
If the files for web/shell are fine can we please have some clarification on why the gene is so different for abyss compared to other colors? It's clearly missing some of the pattern that the gene comes with. Can we get this updated in or?

It's not right guys. Colors or otherwise there are markings missing.
Community Gem Exchange!
rsz_pearl-gem.jpg
These are really nice but it's an absolute disappointment we weren't given scrolls or at least an egg for these this time. Given the cost of a change I likely won't have one anytime.
These are really nice but it's an absolute disappointment we weren't given scrolls or at least an egg for these this time. Given the cost of a change I likely won't have one anytime.
oh, its all so elegant!
oh, its all so elegant!
~trying my best~
Whoo, that's expensive. Guess I'm going to have to wait until after NOTN to get a pair. They're pretty though.
Whoo, that's expensive. Guess I'm going to have to wait until after NOTN to get a pair. They're pretty though.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 178 179