Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Veilspun Dragons
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 180 181
WOW, they are GORGEOUS, my new favourite breed[emoji=veilspun love size=1]
WOW, they are GORGEOUS, my new favourite breed
UeDZaC8.png
They look like a cross between an Eastern dragon, a Kelpie, and a Fae. I love them.
They look like a cross between an Eastern dragon, a Kelpie, and a Fae. I love them.
LEpJMnn.pngz8s5c34.pngmtHAEL4.pngH0t7Ypl.pngY7MOfeL.pngrI18gRz.png
RXzUVtr.pnggYW0j5f.png8GgdVkW.pngW2pwiXX.pngqJFAY9h.pngadbiRan.png
@Undel

I'm dying to know....are Veilspun born with Scratch, Meditate, or Guard? In other words, Fighters, Mages, or Tanks?
@Undel

I'm dying to know....are Veilspun born with Scratch, Meditate, or Guard? In other words, Fighters, Mages, or Tanks?
tpdcnmn.png NsNbD2F.png kHoPTKo.png
WOW they are beautiful!!! :)
WOW they are beautiful!!! :)
Gpasq5f.png
oof thats alot of gems im only at 200
oof thats alot of gems im only at 200
[quote name="@Undel" date="2020-11-12 16:58:46" ] Regarding shell and web, the gene is correct. [/quote] If the files for web/shell are fine can we please have some clarification on why the gene is so different for abyss compared to other colors? It's clearly missing some of the pattern that the gene comes with. Can we get this updated in or? It's not right guys. Colors or otherwise there are markings missing.
@Undel wrote on 2020-11-12 16:58:46:
Regarding shell and web, the gene is correct.
If the files for web/shell are fine can we please have some clarification on why the gene is so different for abyss compared to other colors? It's clearly missing some of the pattern that the gene comes with. Can we get this updated in or?

It's not right guys. Colors or otherwise there are markings missing.
Ribbon1.pngRibbon2.pngRibbon3.png
These are really nice but it's an absolute disappointment we weren't given scrolls or at least an egg for these this time. Given the cost of a change I likely won't have one anytime.
These are really nice but it's an absolute disappointment we weren't given scrolls or at least an egg for these this time. Given the cost of a change I likely won't have one anytime.
oh, its all so elegant!
oh, its all so elegant!
~trying my best~
Whoo, that's expensive. Guess I'm going to have to wait until after NOTN to get a pair. They're pretty though.
Whoo, that's expensive. Guess I'm going to have to wait until after NOTN to get a pair. They're pretty though.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
Love the look - kind of like an Unseelie counterpart to Fae dragons? I love the hair and the wings, and the unique terts are particularly amazing.

I really was hoping they'd get slime/sludge, though - the genes just feel necessary for Shadow (and Plague) ancients. I'm holding out hope they'll get added later, they're my favorite genes.
Love the look - kind of like an Unseelie counterpart to Fae dragons? I love the hair and the wings, and the unique terts are particularly amazing.

I really was hoping they'd get slime/sludge, though - the genes just feel necessary for Shadow (and Plague) ancients. I'm holding out hope they'll get added later, they're my favorite genes.
57309853.png 60493745.png 62700439.png 67353603.png 66798805.png
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 180 181