Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fiona Fete
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Just logged in, saw nothing new, then went to Fiona's and saw the new familiars; I got on at just the right time it seems! Love the new familiars; the variations are really beautiful and interesting.
Just logged in, saw nothing new, then went to Fiona's and saw the new familiars; I got on at just the right time it seems! Love the new familiars; the variations are really beautiful and interesting.
aKHNXwM.png
[quote name="Nauyak" date="2020-11-03 21:23:35" ] Such cute fams! Is there a reason the Alabaster squirmscoot is only a 1-star rarity? All the others are rainbow star. [/quote] It is rainbow star now! Thanks for the report.
Nauyak wrote on 2020-11-03 21:23:35:
Such cute fams!

Is there a reason the Alabaster squirmscoot is only a 1-star rarity? All the others are rainbow star.

It is rainbow star now! Thanks for the report.
In love with that vista! The familiars are so cute, too.
In love with that vista! The familiars are so cute, too.
CUTIES!! I WANT THEM ALL :)
CUTIES!! I WANT THEM ALL :)
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
the new vista is g o o d... might finally have to change mine
the new vista is g o o d... might finally have to change mine
iphegenia_romulus.png
iphegenia
any pronouns
22, fr+1
pog
pog
"link • ufology
they/he/she
[emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
anomalous_nekomata.png
new octopus time
new octopus time
Curse you, staff, making cute familiars and giving me incentives to bond with them all!

Edit: Also the alliteration sentence is missing a period, if you guys care.
Curse you, staff, making cute familiars and giving me incentives to bond with them all!

Edit: Also the alliteration sentence is missing a period, if you guys care.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
Cute familiars!

Must say I'm very unhappy about the swipp skin rates not being inflated. I've been stalking swipp since the announcement and didn't even see some of the skins I wanted rotated in once. Now, sure, Swipp might have had it once or twice, but I'm not a no-life swipp stalker and it feels very unfair for the people who didn't have the luxury of watching Swipp at all hours that they didn't get any opportunities to trade for the skins before they retired.
Cute familiars!

Must say I'm very unhappy about the swipp skin rates not being inflated. I've been stalking swipp since the announcement and didn't even see some of the skins I wanted rotated in once. Now, sure, Swipp might have had it once or twice, but I'm not a no-life swipp stalker and it feels very unfair for the people who didn't have the luxury of watching Swipp at all hours that they didn't get any opportunities to trade for the skins before they retired.
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29