Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fiona Fete
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
I love it all! Thank you so much staff!
I love it all! Thank you so much staff!
Tm63Ief.pngwqnTQE2.pngXB8NBmR.pngWQA384m.png
The original Chacma was good, but I think my favorite of these has to be the Bihorn Chacma - the fur and tail are wonderful. It's nice getting something that isn't generically and stereotypically "cutesy" with those features.
The original Chacma was good, but I think my favorite of these has to be the Bihorn Chacma - the fur and tail are wonderful. It's nice getting something that isn't generically and stereotypically "cutesy" with those features.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Love the manticore!!
Love the manticore!!
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
[quote name="@Forestwolf" date="2020-11-05 10:04:37" ] Will the new vista be available throughout the year or only during Autumn? [/quote] Year-round, I believe. There's no indication of it being cycled.
@Forestwolf wrote on 2020-11-05 10:04:37:
Will the new vista be available throughout the year or only during Autumn?
Year-round, I believe. There's no indication of it being cycled.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Finally managed to grab the vista :) Got that autumn look! as we inch closer to winter hah.
Finally managed to grab the vista :) Got that autumn look! as we inch closer to winter hah.
...Baa
NLdNjdF.png
I just got a Tomo question about Skin: Amber-Trapped Faeasking:

"If you provide Swipp with a handful of Honeycomb Fragments and Amber-Trapped Flies, which item will he trade you in return?"

The answer is Skin: Amber-Trapped Fae, but technically it isn't correct anymore. Will this question be altered or removed?
I just got a Tomo question about Skin: Amber-Trapped Faeasking:

"If you provide Swipp with a handful of Honeycomb Fragments and Amber-Trapped Flies, which item will he trade you in return?"

The answer is Skin: Amber-Trapped Fae, but technically it isn't correct anymore. Will this question be altered or removed?
66283183.png 66719993.png
the familiars look so cool
the familiars look so cool
Ne familiars always are something I totally adore.
Maybe someday we'll get transparent background on avatars :D no more solid white background would be perfect.
Ne familiars always are something I totally adore.
Maybe someday we'll get transparent background on avatars :D no more solid white background would be perfect.
lol ♥
RV9vDbh.png
Why retire the Swipp skins?
Those were half the fun to find on the stand.
Why retire the Swipp skins?
Those were half the fun to find on the stand.
I'm going to miss Mana Relic :(
I'm going to miss Mana Relic :(
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29