Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2020
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56
Awesome!! Happy RoR!
Awesome!! Happy RoR!
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
WOW that familiar!! And that scene! The new apparel definitely isn't what I was expecting, but still very cool!
WOW that familiar!! And that scene! The new apparel definitely isn't what I was expecting, but still very cool!
Oooo
Oooo
VGxuHXT.png
[center][emoji=plague rune size=1][b]HAPPY FESTIVAL EVERYONE[/b][emoji=plague rune size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33467722][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/334678/33467722_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
HAPPY FESTIVAL EVERYONE

33467722_350.png
Riot of awesome more like.
Riot of awesome more like.
shop_banner.png
H*ck yeah let's go!
H*ck yeah let's go!
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
[color=#006ab8]Oh man, this year's RoR items are amazing! Love that harp, so unexpected (though wish it wasn't green), and as a big fan of scorpions, that familiar is just perfect :D Nice skins, too; glad you guys didn't go for the "Nickelodeon Slime Time" like you have before XD Still find those gem familiars super bland, and their recolors are somehow more so. Anyway, happy RoR ~ [emoji=plague rune size=1]
Oh man, this year's RoR items are amazing! Love that harp, so unexpected (though wish it wasn't green), and as a big fan of scorpions, that familiar is just perfect :D Nice skins, too; glad you guys didn't go for the "Nickelodeon Slime Time" like you have before XD Still find those gem familiars super bland, and their recolors are somehow more so. Anyway, happy RoR ~
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
lets goooo Riot of Rot!!
lets goooo Riot of Rot!!
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
YESS I love the new apparel and familiar!! The skins are very nice, too! I’m getting at least 2 of each!!
YESS I love the new apparel and familiar!! The skins are very nice, too! I’m getting at least 2 of each!!
Mommy, I want to be a gravedigger when I grow up!
That scorpion!!!
Sooo coool
That scorpion!!!
Sooo coool
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56