Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Hoard & Vault Revamp
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 83 84
So awesome! Thank you!
So awesome! Thank you!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
I get stressed by the fading bar at the bottom >< i wish it was a solid bar instead :c
I get stressed by the fading bar at the bottom >< i wish it was a solid bar instead :c
underskrift-geo.png
@Drakessis it disappeared for good as soon as I clicked the little yes/hook thingy. What are you clicking?
@Drakessis it disappeared for good as soon as I clicked the little yes/hook thingy. What are you clicking?
rnytdP6.png
FINALLY I can convert food in bulk without being paranoid that I'm converting valuable task items!! Thank you guys so much for this wonderful update!
FINALLY I can convert food in bulk without being paranoid that I'm converting valuable task items!! Thank you guys so much for this wonderful update!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
Generally this is utterly awesome (familiar stacking for the win!) but one issue for me -
I can't seem to move stacked items in one go to and from vault? When i tick select all visible items it says nothing selected when the page is only stacked items. Having to go into each and unstack, or having to disable stacks and then there's sooooo much more clicking seems to defeat the purpose a bit. Anyone have a good workaround for this?
Generally this is utterly awesome (familiar stacking for the win!) but one issue for me -
I can't seem to move stacked items in one go to and from vault? When i tick select all visible items it says nothing selected when the page is only stacked items. Having to go into each and unstack, or having to disable stacks and then there's sooooo much more clicking seems to defeat the purpose a bit. Anyone have a good workaround for this?
Awesome!! :D
Awesome!! :D
image.pngFDEKUou.pngo017-1.pngo017-2.pngo297-d02-Kitterbee.pngo297-d01-Kitterbee.pngo017-5.pngo017-4.pngo017-3.pngo297-d05-Kitterbee.pngo297-d03-Kitterbee.pngo297-d04-Kitterbee.pngB6_R.pngNdwqoPl.png
PQH87Ik.png
Oh man this is so cool! Thanks so much guys!
Oh man this is so cool! Thanks so much guys!
sYJ7QdI.png
After working with collapsed items (if you send them or part of them to the Vault for example) you can't return to the page of your Hoard you've been before. It's somewhat inconvenient.
After working with collapsed items (if you send them or part of them to the Vault for example) you can't return to the page of your Hoard you've been before. It's somewhat inconvenient.
[quote name="Disasterchaser" date="2020-10-22 06:38:12" ] Am I just being dense, where is the option to sort by Insect-Meat-Seafood etc? [/quote] Never mind, found it. Would have preferred it to stay on the main page rather than putting it into the search area tbh, but loving the rest.
Disasterchaser wrote on 2020-10-22 06:38:12:
Am I just being dense, where is the option to sort by Insect-Meat-Seafood etc?

Never mind, found it. Would have preferred it to stay on the main page rather than putting it into the search area tbh, but loving the rest.
I've waited so long for this!!!

Edit: Dear devs
Everytime I click on a subcategory like familiars I get the pop up "Check out whats new" and I always have to close it. No matter how often I switch categories, it always pops up. Is there any way to deactivate that?

Okay, nevermind^^
I've waited so long for this!!!

Edit: Dear devs
Everytime I click on a subcategory like familiars I get the pop up "Check out whats new" and I always have to close it. No matter how often I switch categories, it always pops up. Is there any way to deactivate that?

Okay, nevermind^^
egg.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 83 84