Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Forgotten Cave Expansion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
YES
YES
0o4ndhs.png
I... kind of liked the old cave. How it was just dark, dry, desolate, forgotten, like its name. I do like the mushroom bats but im not too happy that there's a boss now and i cant just do brainless grinding.
just my opinion dont ping me telling me im wrong i just liked the old one-
edit: i think the new background is very cool and rather pleasant to look at especially when im grinding at 3 am, the new enemies aren't much of an issue since they're all meditators. haven't encountered a boss in over 15 minutes of grinding. I do think the art styles of the new enemies clash significantly with the old ones, though.
I... kind of liked the old cave. How it was just dark, dry, desolate, forgotten, like its name. I do like the mushroom bats but im not too happy that there's a boss now and i cant just do brainless grinding.
just my opinion dont ping me telling me im wrong i just liked the old one-
edit: i think the new background is very cool and rather pleasant to look at especially when im grinding at 3 am, the new enemies aren't much of an issue since they're all meditators. haven't encountered a boss in over 15 minutes of grinding. I do think the art styles of the new enemies clash significantly with the old ones, though.
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

[quote name="Kumatora" date="2020-10-16 19:36:58" ] CAVE Edit so i dont add another comment but didnt the coli skin contest end? [/quote] Indeed it did! The post linking to it has been removed! Thank you.
Kumatora wrote on 2020-10-16 19:36:58:
CAVE

Edit so i dont add another comment but didnt the coli skin contest end?

Indeed it did! The post linking to it has been removed! Thank you.
Woo!
Woo!
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
THE BATSSSSSS
THE BATSSSSSS
OjYCOIV.png
Sweeeeet!!
Sweeeeet!!
Absol, They/them
+2 FR time
THE NEW VISTA IS SO GOOOOOOD
THE NEW VISTA IS SO GOOOOOOD
banner_grimm.png
Man, I want that vista desperately. Now I'm gonna go grind in the cave to get it
Man, I want that vista desperately. Now I'm gonna go grind in the cave to get it
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
coool!
coool!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif x
Wishlist | FR+3
sWH2Lvd.png
x tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
oof they look good
oof they look good
ldNLSdw.png