Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Chitinous Armor
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 102 103
Can't believe I actually bought a new dragon just for some of this I can totally believe it actually
Can't believe I actually bought a new dragon just for some of this I can totally believe it actually
Loving this new update, but it sucks to see so many errors [emoji=pearlcatcher sad size=2]
Loving this new update, but it sucks to see so many errors
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
rip not my scorpion tail I wanted :(
rip not my scorpion tail I wanted :(
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
I LOVE THE TAIL
I LOVE THE TAIL
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
I am 200% here for this so far omg
I am 200% here for this so far omg
I always subscribe to my own threads
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/141725444335599619/763502842295222332/dummy.png[/img] The boots seem to have a lil issue w Female Wildclaws too. Notice how on one foot, the boots cover the toes too, and on the other, they are bare? The Glowing Clawtips apparel helps to show it, on the feet closer to the screen, they come out of the boots directly, and on the other, the boots end and they come out of the naked toes.
dummy.png

The boots seem to have a lil issue w Female Wildclaws too. Notice how on one foot, the boots cover the toes too, and on the other, they are bare? The Glowing Clawtips apparel helps to show it, on the feet closer to the screen, they come out of the boots directly, and on the other, the boots end and they come out of the naked toes.
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
Now the night is coming to an end.
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
Bottled Bones
YEAHHHH BIRTHDAY UPDATE
YEAHHHH BIRTHDAY UPDATE
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
This is my first live update that I've stumbled on and it is so much fun to see these things being added. I love the bug apparel, especially those helmets!
This is my first live update that I've stumbled on and it is so much fun to see these things being added. I love the bug apparel, especially those helmets!
The Empyreal Library
Wooooo hi Upsky Dan!!!

ahhhh this armour looks so good I love it??? I think some of my bugcatcher dragons are gonna have to have this, and it's perfect armour for the insectivore dragons that may be in coli teams! (Specifically thinking about some of my Vicious Little Faes here omg) And also just the spiky arm guards that aren't in possession of quite such massive spikes as the bloodscale/stonescale/otherthingscale sets are is just wonderful for slightly edgy dragons??? just, yep, I love! Thank you!
Wooooo hi Upsky Dan!!!

ahhhh this armour looks so good I love it??? I think some of my bugcatcher dragons are gonna have to have this, and it's perfect armour for the insectivore dragons that may be in coli teams! (Specifically thinking about some of my Vicious Little Faes here omg) And also just the spiky arm guards that aren't in possession of quite such massive spikes as the bloodscale/stonescale/otherthingscale sets are is just wonderful for slightly edgy dragons??? just, yep, I love! Thank you!
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
pls gib
pls gib
9VeMQMB.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 102 103