Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Chitinous Armor
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 102 103
So much praise to the whole team, this set of apparel does not disappoint. [emoji=nocturne star size=1][emoji=rhino beetle size=1]
So much praise to the whole team, this set of apparel does not disappoint.
I also really hope there's a second part coming in later in the year because I WANT BUGG IN EVERY COLOR.

I'm so, so sorry y'all have to put up with tihs.
I also really hope there's a second part coming in later in the year because I WANT BUGG IN EVERY COLOR.

I'm so, so sorry y'all have to put up with tihs.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
Cool!!
Cool!!
28262.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPaint or Feathers!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArtist, Author, Poet, Roleplayer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 2

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPoem/Lore Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Chaotic Good!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love D&D, TOP, FOB, and Imagine Dragons
28262.png
heck yeah BUG
heck yeah BUG
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

The skydancer body armor will also be getting some tweaks when we fix the bogsneak and imperial bracers. Again, after the live update, as it'll take a bit of time to correct!
The skydancer body armor will also be getting some tweaks when we fix the bogsneak and imperial bracers. Again, after the live update, as it'll take a bit of time to correct!
[item=Unyieldin Chitin Breastplate] you typoed the name on this one

you typoed the name on this one
Bvx01xY.png
[ it/its or xe/xem ] [ VOLT teams banner by drytil ]
*Happiness noises*
*Happiness noises*
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

Hi I'm so in love with the new apparel aaaaaaaaa great job!
Hi I'm so in love with the new apparel aaaaaaaaa great job!
FTuaU7Y.png
This all looks wonderful. I love the colours and the chitonous look so far.

Not to be a nitpick, but the cross section on the breastplate over the neck on most breeds with dorsal appendages makes no sense. See bogsneaks and coatls, where the plating is meant to go over the back of their neck, but it instead rests on the side of their neck very unusually, overlapping their crests/spines.

See mirrors and spirals for a correct looking version of the apparel resting on their back. It's a wonderful concept, and it would be a shame to have to hide those wonderful layered plates behind/between the dorsal feathers and fins of the bogsneaks and coatls, but it's noticeably strange.
This all looks wonderful. I love the colours and the chitonous look so far.

Not to be a nitpick, but the cross section on the breastplate over the neck on most breeds with dorsal appendages makes no sense. See bogsneaks and coatls, where the plating is meant to go over the back of their neck, but it instead rests on the side of their neck very unusually, overlapping their crests/spines.

See mirrors and spirals for a correct looking version of the apparel resting on their back. It's a wonderful concept, and it would be a shame to have to hide those wonderful layered plates behind/between the dorsal feathers and fins of the bogsneaks and coatls, but it's noticeably strange.

They/them, +0 FR time
Xd23BYL.gif
x363j0D.pngCsWpUgY.png Fandragon Wishlist
Sketches for gems
TCgSL.gif
Ohhhh i cant wait!
Ohhhh i cant wait!
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 102 103