Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Chitinous Armor
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 102 103
*excited screeching* can't wait to see what yall have in store for us! ;D
*excited screeching* can't wait to see what yall have in store for us! ;D
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
Oh, hi there.

Baldwin updates are always neat. It's pretty nice that the lower-level recipes are getting shorter times because I always found that it was weird that the Magister clothing took so long.
Oh, hi there.

Baldwin updates are always neat. It's pretty nice that the lower-level recipes are getting shorter times because I always found that it was weird that the Magister clothing took so long.
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
oh wow, what's up with the brew time changes :0
oh wow, what's up with the brew time changes :0
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
[quote name="Lixue" date="2020-10-07 12:42:34" ] Do we get to see doggo again? [/quote] *shuts eyes and hopes really hard*
Lixue wrote on 2020-10-07 12:42:34:
Do we get to see doggo again?
*shuts eyes and hopes really hard*
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Watching this...
Watching this...
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
ooohhhh exciting...
ooohhhh exciting...
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Ooooh Baldwin brewing changes?!
Ooooh Baldwin brewing changes?!
GkfDmNh.png
Ooooh heck yeah! Brew time shrinks! That's wonderful, can't wait to see what else is planned for the day.

delta revamp delta revamp delta revamp please oh deities delta revamp
Ooooh heck yeah! Brew time shrinks! That's wonderful, can't wait to see what else is planned for the day.

delta revamp delta revamp delta revamp please oh deities delta revamp
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
More cauldrons since Baldwing thing? Or maybe melting multiple stacks? I'd love that I hope that'll be announced here.

Also I'm still tired. I saw Rosetail and thought Warrior cats since I was in OTD when my gf pointed out the update to me and I was like "Wait what's Rosetail?" Took to a moment to remember it's a familiar XD
More cauldrons since Baldwing thing? Or maybe melting multiple stacks? I'd love that I hope that'll be announced here.

Also I'm still tired. I saw Rosetail and thought Warrior cats since I was in OTD when my gf pointed out the update to me and I was like "Wait what's Rosetail?" Took to a moment to remember it's a familiar XD
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
ooo! Exciteeeed~
ooo! Exciteeeed~
tumblr_inline_ohfczpAEJz1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1kxIwX1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczqvEMe1tfmvub_540.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 102 103