Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fasten Seatbelts Sign is Off
1 2 3 4 5 6
Happy 4th!! <3 and no worries about wonkyness! Im prepared to be patient as long as it takes while working out the bugs :) Im just so happy this game exists! also speaking of this holiday... I have... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=91210] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/91210_350.png[/img] [/url] AMURICA!!! My red white and blue dragon! (it was to ironic to pass up) Working towards a tertiary gene to display the blue hahaha I just had to share! <3 Love you guys!!!
Happy 4th!! <3 and no worries about wonkyness! Im prepared to be patient as long as it takes while working out the bugs :) Im just so happy this game exists!

also speaking of this holiday... I have...

91210_350.png

AMURICA!!! My red white and blue dragon! (it was to ironic to pass up) Working towards a tertiary gene to display the blue hahaha I just had to share! <3 Love you guys!!!
@Vertaki

I wish we could "like" dragons or add them to a favorites list because Amurica the red-white-and-blue dragon is one of the most creative concepts I&#039;ve seen so far, and how coincidental of him to show up just in time for the 4th of July. You should put the Declaration of Independence in his info section!!!
@Vertaki

I wish we could "like" dragons or add them to a favorites list because Amurica the red-white-and-blue dragon is one of the most creative concepts I&#039;ve seen so far, and how coincidental of him to show up just in time for the 4th of July. You should put the Declaration of Independence in his info section!!!
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
@Vertaki YES. And he&#039;s fire too - for fireworks! SO BEAUTIFUL
@Vertaki YES. And he&#039;s fire too - for fireworks! SO BEAUTIFUL
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Well yesterday while the site was &#039;screwed up&#039; it actually worked fine for me for a change. Now I can&#039;t do the games or coliseum again unless I go into Internet Explorer and that&#039;s almost pointless because IE unconnects from the site so frequently I can barely do anything with it.

I tried clearing the cache and resetting stuff and nothing works. :/

I&#039;m using Firefox 21.0.
Well yesterday while the site was &#039;screwed up&#039; it actually worked fine for me for a change. Now I can&#039;t do the games or coliseum again unless I go into Internet Explorer and that&#039;s almost pointless because IE unconnects from the site so frequently I can barely do anything with it.

I tried clearing the cache and resetting stuff and nothing works. :/

I&#039;m using Firefox 21.0.
Banner---Signature-MJ_zpsa6a183fa.png
Did you guys take Google payments off of the Purchase Gems option at the same time? Now I just see Paypal on that page.
Did you guys take Google payments off of the Purchase Gems option at the same time? Now I just see Paypal on that page.
Please ping me with @DormantDrake if you'd like me to see or respond to what you've written. :)
Akiri was working on that last night. Google checkout is being retired (by google) and google wallet is being used instead. We&#039;re making the move to the google wallet system. We may also look at a third payment option in the future so that folks can use whatever payment system is most convenient for them.
Akiri was working on that last night. Google checkout is being retired (by google) and google wallet is being used instead. We&#039;re making the move to the google wallet system. We may also look at a third payment option in the future so that folks can use whatever payment system is most convenient for them.
[quote name="Undel" date="2013-07-05 12:13:08" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=3&id=291617#311281"]Akiri was working on that last night. Google checkout is being retired (by google) and google wallet is being used instead. We're making the move to the google wallet system. We may also look at a third payment option in the future so that folks can use whatever payment system is most convenient for them.[/quote] Ah good to hear! I was just checking to see what was up cause I wondered the same thing. Yay for Google Wallet!

Ah good to hear! I was just checking to see what was up cause I wondered the same thing. Yay for Google Wallet!
why did you make that airplane pun?!! I have three connections to make tomorrow and I&#039;ll be hearing that all day.
why did you make that airplane pun?!! I have three connections to make tomorrow and I&#039;ll be hearing that all day.
dw3GkOL.png
transgender-5-stripes-20-px.png 7JIceGk.png bisexual-3-stripes-20-px.png

he/they
pings welcome
casual player
1 2 3 4 5 6