Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 89 90
yes finally!!!!! hope we'll get a select all feature in the other tab!
yes finally!!!!! hope we'll get a select all feature in the other tab!

ariel! he/him | fr-3
lore hubwishlist
tumblr-mnqinq-Y5-Zj1r5sorso1-400.png
That’s really cool! I accidentally sold an egg once, this item restoration will be really helpful!
That’s really cool! I accidentally sold an egg once, this item restoration will be really helpful!
XDRtGHs.png
Oh my God BLESS YOU
Oh my God BLESS YOU
YES, YES, and YES. Thank you!!!!! [emoji=banescale love size=2]
YES, YES, and YES. Thank you!!!!!

30oPYgq.png
Awesome!
Awesome!
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
Omg, thank you so much for this! This is the number one QoL update I've been hoping for! :D
Omg, thank you so much for this! This is the number one QoL update I've been hoping for! :D
qHzwbwf.png
A hatchery dedicated to Lightning reps and the Lightning aesthetic

FObX7rS.pngmjtJ868.pngnWiQNX9.png
Yes yes yes and more yes. We need a hoard update badly.
I need to know what items I can hoardsell without having looking at a guide or something.
Yes yes yes and more yes. We need a hoard update badly.
I need to know what items I can hoardsell without having looking at a guide or something.
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
Amazing! I can't wait until this is live!
Amazing! I can't wait until this is live!
OjYCOIV.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
GaxHqlg.png
Yay! This all looks very useful; I for one can't wait to open my treasure chests in sets of 10..

The only thing I would say is that the lock toggle doesn't quite look intuitive, to me. Personally I would just go for the icon that switches between a locked padlock and an open padlock, without the extra toggle? But this is just a personal preference.

Thank you for all your hard work, it's great to see these improvements come out and the community be listened to <3
Yay! This all looks very useful; I for one can't wait to open my treasure chests in sets of 10..

The only thing I would say is that the lock toggle doesn't quite look intuitive, to me. Personally I would just go for the icon that switches between a locked padlock and an open padlock, without the extra toggle? But this is just a personal preference.

Thank you for all your hard work, it's great to see these improvements come out and the community be listened to <3
gC4M6ke.png sh5xjiu.png l7opz91.png pZJYyk4.png
cZONpfv.png Xub4k1J.png aCdZaDF.png
i really like this :0
i really like this :0
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 89 90