Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 89 90
Hhhhhhoooo my Godddd bless you devs I've been hoping for something like this for so long now!
Hhhhhhoooo my Godddd bless you devs I've been hoping for something like this for so long now!
tumblr_inline_nq0r70U4Ck1syr94a_500.png
I'm so excited for this!
I'm so excited for this!
I7a1ndF.png
Is it possible to lock AND favourite an item?
my excitement is IMMEASURABLE
my excitement is IMMEASURABLE
my question is: will we be able to hoard-lock familiars? because god knows i keep accidentally selling my familiars while trying to vault them
my question is: will we be able to hoard-lock familiars? because god knows i keep accidentally selling my familiars while trying to vault them
Mmr9HrK.pngpxgKZLB.png.pngE2bewfg.pngHxJ7se6.png » they/them
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png
[quote name="Crowbar" date="2020-09-21 16:26:06" ] Is it possible to lock AND favourite an item? [/quote] @Crowbar Sure is.
Crowbar wrote on 2020-09-21 16:26:06:

@Crowbar

Sure is.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Thank the gods! I was waiting so long for the Virtual Stacks on Apparel[emoji=imperial star size=1] I was always kinda annoyed when I saw two identical things side by side
Thank the gods! I was waiting so long for the Virtual Stacks on Apparel I was always kinda annoyed when I saw two identical things side by side
cbQdPvX.png
[emoji=wildclaw scared size=2]
This is exactly what I needed! A search option and indication for brew/swap!
This is exactly what I needed! A search option and indication for brew/swap!
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
I was hoping for this!! It will be so much easier to keep track of items to keep for Swipp, thank you!!
I was hoping for this!! It will be so much easier to keep track of items to keep for Swipp, thank you!!
IT6Jenx.pngNOzEL0a.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 89 90