Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 89 90
Ohhh I'm looking forward to this! Nice work!
Ohhh I'm looking forward to this! Nice work!
njkZvZC.png
@Sadistic [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/318982070078668800/757683727324151908/unknown.png[/img] Haha same but with familiars for me, I'm so interested in seeing how many pages this falls to.
@Sadistic

unknown.png

Haha same but with familiars for me, I'm so interested in seeing how many pages this falls to.
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
Yes!! Thank you so much! All I've ever wanted in a major update is to be able to search for items in my hoard and items to send via CR/message.

Since this hoard search has been rolled out, is there any way to easily search to send stuff too?
Yes!! Thank you so much! All I've ever wanted in a major update is to be able to search for items in my hoard and items to send via CR/message.

Since this hoard search has been rolled out, is there any way to easily search to send stuff too?
'blue smedium banner
It all sounds wonderful. Can't wait!
It all sounds wonderful. Can't wait!
April showers bring forth May flowers
So great!
So great!
[G1s& special eye]Auraboa Scry
banner_02.pngbanner_03.gifbanner_04.gif
This update is the best! Thank You! I was just having a stare down with my stacks of rusted treasure chests trying to get them to open themselves lol
This update is the best! Thank You! I was just having a stare down with my stacks of rusted treasure chests trying to get them to open themselves lol
.tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png 8DyXvaa.pngQMvFMzB.png .
I hope this deals with Crim taking from the biggest stack size, so we no longer wind up with stacks of 97, 15, 4 of one item. And if that does still happen, I hope we can get a "merge stacks" feature so we'd get one stack of 99 and one of 17, for example.
I hope this deals with Crim taking from the biggest stack size, so we no longer wind up with stacks of 97, 15, 4 of one item. And if that does still happen, I hope we can get a "merge stacks" feature so we'd get one stack of 99 and one of 17, for example.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I love this

I love this

djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
I am stupidly excited for this.
I am stupidly excited for this.
oooohhhh my god i am SO excited for this!!! this is all i could hav ever asked for and more ;n; there are so many little QoL improvements coming out, aaaaaa thank you thank you thank you!!!

i gotta say i'm SO glad you're including the baldwin/swipp/hibden markers, that's been so hard for me to keep up with >< i've honestly been putting off converting food because checking what's what right now is a nightmare for me. but now i won't have to worry and can safely shove food at my dragons without worrying ;_;

and i am DEFINITELY one of those people that will be using the virtual stacks, hoh. i much prefer a cleaner hoard and in the cases of like, familiars and apparel, i can take care of selling duplicates much easier!!!

actually, this does remind me of something: one thing that people have mentioned in suggestions before was a way to tell if a familiar has been awakened or not by the hoard. since we got the bestiary and profile remakes and can sort by bonding level, will we be able to sort by bonding level in the hoard? or bond status? that would be awesome if so!
oooohhhh my god i am SO excited for this!!! this is all i could hav ever asked for and more ;n; there are so many little QoL improvements coming out, aaaaaa thank you thank you thank you!!!

i gotta say i'm SO glad you're including the baldwin/swipp/hibden markers, that's been so hard for me to keep up with >< i've honestly been putting off converting food because checking what's what right now is a nightmare for me. but now i won't have to worry and can safely shove food at my dragons without worrying ;_;

and i am DEFINITELY one of those people that will be using the virtual stacks, hoh. i much prefer a cleaner hoard and in the cases of like, familiars and apparel, i can take care of selling duplicates much easier!!!

actually, this does remind me of something: one thing that people have mentioned in suggestions before was a way to tell if a familiar has been awakened or not by the hoard. since we got the bestiary and profile remakes and can sort by bonding level, will we be able to sort by bonding level in the hoard? or bond status? that would be awesome if so!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 89 90