Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Specialty Item: Silhouette Scroll
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 133 134
Wow Pinkerton is looking so fluffy!
I really love the Silhouette Scroll, but I do have a couple questions. Will the Predict Morphology be updated to change the pose, or will you just have to change the gender of the dragon? Also, do Ridgebacks' bodies change when switching the pose from male to female, and vice versa?
Wow Pinkerton is looking so fluffy!
I really love the Silhouette Scroll, but I do have a couple questions. Will the Predict Morphology be updated to change the pose, or will you just have to change the gender of the dragon? Also, do Ridgebacks' bodies change when switching the pose from male to female, and vice versa?
35326_v.gif
I CAN FINALLY TRANS MY DRAGONSONA'S GENDER OMGGG JUST LIKE I DID IRL!!???!?!?? I'M SO HAPPY FOR HIM........
I CAN FINALLY TRANS MY DRAGONSONA'S GENDER OMGGG JUST LIKE I DID IRL!!???!?!?? I'M SO HAPPY FOR HIM........
Kai
He/him/his
FRT+3

tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.png tumblr_inline_peunv8JYoB1royocv_500.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.png

Clan Breezewings
OH MY GOD YES
OH MY GOD YES
*roars from the top of the Pillar of the World*: TRANS RIGHTS!!!!!!
*roars from the top of the Pillar of the World*: TRANS RIGHTS!!!!!!
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
[quote name="@DragonSage" date="2020-09-15 07:25:00" ] Uncursable It does not change the site assigned sex (or the breeding partners). Tenkei is a female but is currently wearing the male Silhouette, however when I bred her she only was able to access the male dragons (regardless of they had a male or female Silhouette) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/666411][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/6665/666411_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] Thanks, this is what I thought would happen, but the answer to the question earlier sort of confused me :P I think there may have been more to that post than we saw, and that is what was truly answered.
@DragonSage wrote on 2020-09-15 07:25:00:
Uncursable It does not change the site assigned sex (or the breeding partners). Tenkei is a female but is currently wearing the male Silhouette, however when I bred her she only was able to access the male dragons (regardless of they had a male or female Silhouette)

666411_350.png
Thanks, this is what I thought would happen, but the answer to the question earlier sort of confused me :P I think there may have been more to that post than we saw, and that is what was truly answered.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
This is a fantastic update! Really going to be having fun messing with that scroll for some of my dergs I'm sure! [emoji=gaoler love size=1] also Pinkerton is definitely looking snazzy, and snarky lmao.
This is a fantastic update! Really going to be having fun messing with that scroll for some of my dergs I'm sure! also Pinkerton is definitely looking snazzy, and snarky lmao.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
[quote name="@Beccadoe" date="2020-09-15 07:31:19" ] Tis good for the new scroll. I see this being heckin' useful for many. I will add my two cents in on being the only person to MISS Pinkerton's old look. He just doesn't look like himself anymore. Looks more like the SON of Pinkerton. Which is fine. [/quote] You aren't the only person. I liked the old Pink. This one looks too grouchy to me, and makes me afraid to try to get an item from him :P
@Beccadoe wrote on 2020-09-15 07:31:19:
Tis good for the new scroll. I see this being heckin' useful for many.

I will add my two cents in on being the only person to MISS Pinkerton's old look. He just doesn't look like himself anymore. Looks more like the SON of Pinkerton. Which is fine.
You aren't the only person. I liked the old Pink. This one looks too grouchy to me, and makes me afraid to try to get an item from him :P

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
BOTH AMAZING UPDATES HOLY MACARONI

Ye old Pinkerton will be missed but his new look is certainly welcome!
ALSO

Maybe I'm just taking a tiny thing Aequorin said out of context, but uhh did they say Adventure Mode was "still in development?" nani?
BOTH AMAZING UPDATES HOLY MACARONI

Ye old Pinkerton will be missed but his new look is certainly welcome!
ALSO

Maybe I'm just taking a tiny thing Aequorin said out of context, but uhh did they say Adventure Mode was "still in development?" nani?
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
:00000 gonna gwt this for all my trans dragons!
:00000 gonna gwt this for all my trans dragons!
(wishlist in bio) 9YNBdbA.pngoutput-onlinepngtools_1.png [img]https://imgur.com/oaONRiZ[/img]
POG
POG
75YCRDb.png Qh93FkX.gifToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 133 134