Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Specialty Item: Silhouette Scroll
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 133 134
Oh wow, one of the most called for suggestions and so much customization potential with ancient breeds, skins and accents.
Thank you for listening to user feedback.

I have some dragons that need scrolls.

(Also loving the update to Pinkerton)
Oh wow, one of the most called for suggestions and so much customization potential with ancient breeds, skins and accents.
Thank you for listening to user feedback.

I have some dragons that need scrolls.

(Also loving the update to Pinkerton)
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

I never thought I'd see the day! Pogchamp!
I never thought I'd see the day! Pogchamp!
lMwL.png
pinkerton is looking great!!

and wow this is so cool! last night my friends and i were saying how we liked some gender poses over the other and would like our dragons better if they had the pose of the other gender for their species, this will be very helpful <3
pinkerton is looking great!!

and wow this is so cool! last night my friends and i were saying how we liked some gender poses over the other and would like our dragons better if they had the pose of the other gender for their species, this will be very helpful <3
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif
    TATI
    SHE/HER
    FR+2
    I breed too many dragons for my own good
[quote name="WithinShade" date="2020-09-15 06:28:24" ] Yeah! I'm happy about this! I might use it on Hope. :) But I had a question. Sorry if this has been asked before, but there's a ton of people reacting... Anyway, it mentions that in order to apply the scroll, the dragon must not be wearing a skin. So does the scroll make it so that dragon can never wear a skin? Or is it just that in order to switch between poses, any incompatible skins will be removed? [/quote] @Wwithinshade you can apply the skin after the swap. I just tried it here. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50337895][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/503379/50337895_350.png[/img][/url]
WithinShade wrote on 2020-09-15 06:28:24:
Yeah! I'm happy about this! I might use it on Hope. :)

But I had a question. Sorry if this has been asked before, but there's a ton of people reacting... Anyway, it mentions that in order to apply the scroll, the dragon must not be wearing a skin. So does the scroll make it so that dragon can never wear a skin? Or is it just that in order to switch between poses, any incompatible skins will be removed?

@Wwithinshade you can apply the skin after the swap. I just tried it here.

50337895_350.png
njkZvZC.png
[quote name="DilsDoes" date="2020-09-15 06:28:31" ] hey aequorin do you realise the next time theres regular boring maintenance no one is going to believe you [/quote] @DilsDoes, ha! To be clear, what I said was [quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-09-11 10:18:31" ] [b]It's not a new breed, it's not Adventure Mode, and it's not the world map update. [/b]Those are still in development. [emoji=new friend size=1] [b]Monday's maintenance will take longer than usual as it's for some critical backend work.[/b] During that time we need to "pull the curtains down," so to speak. [b]In the past that's happened when we have a big feature release or update immediately following, but that's not the case here.[/b] We want to give you a heads up now, rather than later. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] [emoji=banescale winking size=2]
DilsDoes wrote on 2020-09-15 06:28:31:
hey aequorin do you realise the next time theres regular boring maintenance no one is going to believe you

@DilsDoes, ha! To be clear, what I said was
Aequorin wrote on 2020-09-11 10:18:31:
It's not a new breed, it's not Adventure Mode, and it's not the world map update. Those are still in development.

Monday's maintenance will take longer than usual as it's for some critical backend work. During that time we need to "pull the curtains down," so to speak. In the past that's happened when we have a big feature release or update immediately following, but that's not the case here. We want to give you a heads up now, rather than later.

OMG ITS HERE
OMG ITS HERE
maybe if i write enough poems my lore will sound cool
:0 this is amazing
:0 this is amazing
any pronouns | queer | +3 fr time | water
finally! we can get rid of female coatl pose!!!

(nothing against those who like it, I personally don't is all I'm saying)
finally! we can get rid of female coatl pose!!!

(nothing against those who like it, I personally don't is all I'm saying)
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
this is awesome! thank you so much!!
this is awesome! thank you so much!!
This is great XD