Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Specialty Item: Silhouette Scroll
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 133 134
Maker's breath, I remember the thread on suggestions forums and I remember being so sad, thinking "it probably won't end up in the game". Never felt so good being wrong!
This is great, I just adore this! Pinkerton's new art is amazing as well <3 but where's his grenade
Maker's breath, I remember the thread on suggestions forums and I remember being so sad, thinking "it probably won't end up in the game". Never felt so good being wrong!
This is great, I just adore this! Pinkerton's new art is amazing as well <3 but where's his grenade
HXmwDxc.png
WOOO!!!
WOOO!!!
Yours truly - Me, stupid
Oh my gosh I LOVE this so much!
Oh my gosh I LOVE this so much!
Skin/Accent Shop is open here. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2897718
This is AMAZING!!!!!!! Thank you guys!! ^_^
This is AMAZING!!!!!!! Thank you guys!! ^_^
HHV3ZfK.png
I didn't think this would ever be available, thanks very much. It'll be nice to not be restricted by the pose of certain breeds.
I didn't think this would ever be available, thanks very much. It'll be nice to not be restricted by the pose of certain breeds.
image_by_theinquisitor201-daig7tg.pngx
this is so good??? oh my god
absolutely need to get some of these scrolls over the weekend
this is so good??? oh my god
absolutely need to get some of these scrolls over the weekend
shadow_small.pngfire_small.pngnature_small.pngearth_small.pngice_small.pngwind_small.png
IS THIS REAL LIFE????!!!

We wanted this so much!!!! :D How EXCITING!!
IS THIS REAL LIFE????!!!

We wanted this so much!!!! :D How EXCITING!!
SCROLL OF TRANS YOUR GENDER
SCROLL OF TRANS YOUR GENDER
It's a shame the change is not viewable by the owner of the dragon only, this change seriously decreases value of many dragons we've spent thousands of gems on, certain gen1 dragons just went from rather unique and worth tons of gems to just another one of that kind, as now you can just switch the pose.... shame...
It's a shame the change is not viewable by the owner of the dragon only, this change seriously decreases value of many dragons we've spent thousands of gems on, certain gen1 dragons just went from rather unique and worth tons of gems to just another one of that kind, as now you can just switch the pose.... shame...
19418899.png?mtime=WVfqBgAAVtQ.png
Very nice. Trans right baby!
Very nice. Trans right baby!
Seraph / Any pronouns / Wishlist
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 133 134