Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Specialty Item: Silhouette Scroll
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 133 134
WHAAAAAAT. I love this for trans dragons!

Holy heck, think of people with genderfluid dragons who can now change the art at the drop of a hat now!
WHAAAAAAT. I love this for trans dragons!

Holy heck, think of people with genderfluid dragons who can now change the art at the drop of a hat now!
Gay|He/Him|FR Time
nudX0O8.png
omg yesss
omg yesss
LEpJMnn.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png

liquidating DV account, i have KS, BETA and monthlies, PM me! Forum Post Here
Omg!!!!!
Omg!!!!!
fSKEqvh.pngiZNHxAi.gifEYcGP9d.gif5pu1nFj.png12vRxt6.gif
Because it wasn't explicitly stated in the update, I must ask: does this work for ancient breeds too? I would love to give all my banescales the female pose QwQ
Because it wasn't explicitly stated in the update, I must ask: does this work for ancient breeds too? I would love to give all my banescales the female pose QwQ
Do you like reading? Do you like dragons? Do you like reading about dragons? Then click HERE for a master list of Books About Dragons!
I want to applaud the FR team for giving folks a place they can feel welcome and accepted.
I want to applaud the FR team for giving folks a place they can feel welcome and accepted.
41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
I love it! Definitely going to be looking to use this on some of my dragons. I have a question though:

Can swapped dragons wear the skins and accents of the pose they now match? I assume yes, but I'd like to be sure.
I love it! Definitely going to be looking to use this on some of my dragons. I have a question though:

Can swapped dragons wear the skins and accents of the pose they now match? I assume yes, but I'd like to be sure.
[color=#800040]Awesome! I personally don't need it (yet -- who knows when I'll hatch the next dragon that I'd prefer the other sex's pose on?), but I know that this is something a lot of people have wanted for a very long time, and I'm very happy for them [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] Also, love the new art for Pinkerton [emoji=heart size=1]
Awesome! I personally don't need it (yet -- who knows when I'll hatch the next dragon that I'd prefer the other sex's pose on?), but I know that this is something a lot of people have wanted for a very long time, and I'm very happy for them

Also, love the new art for Pinkerton
iIrk1Wj.png
@Trix @Drakessis @Rexes Aequorin confirmed they can wear the skins of the new pose
@Trix @Drakessis @Rexes Aequorin confirmed they can wear the skins of the new pose
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
OH I wasnt ever expecting this, this is great. I no longer have to be picky over poses.
OH I wasnt ever expecting this, this is great. I no longer have to be picky over poses.
615i00.png
Fr blog | Adopts | Skins
Fr + 0
oru7s0.png
[quote name="Skykast" date="2020-09-15 06:24:45" ] Because it wasn't explicitly stated in the update, I must ask: does this work for ancient breeds too? I would love to give all my banescales the female pose QwQ [/quote] @Skykast All dragon breeds, ancients included!
Skykast wrote on 2020-09-15 06:24:45:

@Skykast

All dragon breeds, ancients included!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 133 134