Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Specialty Item: Silhouette Scroll
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 133 134
fr said trans rights

also damn pinkerton went from an angy old man to that devlish handsome man who hates the world and is a bad boy from an old 80s highschool movie and i am ALL for it
fr said trans rights

also damn pinkerton went from an angy old man to that devlish handsome man who hates the world and is a bad boy from an old 80s highschool movie and i am ALL for it
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
eWROVV6.png
Now all we need is a actual gender swap scroll. I had it so often that I saw a dragon that would be the perfect partner for one of mine but was the same gender and it makes me wanna cry...
Now all we need is a actual gender swap scroll. I had it so often that I saw a dragon that would be the perfect partner for one of mine but was the same gender and it makes me wanna cry...
Just a friendly neighborhood Potato Vtuber raising his dragons.
Wild update! I love it!!
Wild update! I love it!!
LEpJMnn.png
cSKe1Cn.png
Nl4iYBG.png
XmHV7tO.png
Wn6vGC1.png
JvUa9ma.png
Jokester71.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAdopt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLooking For
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Art Dump
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCurrent Icon
WOW I didn't expect this to happen! Makes breeding projects a little easier. And maybe now I'll be able to find a scry I like for my random progen.
And Pinkerton looks great! Very grumpy!
WOW I didn't expect this to happen! Makes breeding projects a little easier. And maybe now I'll be able to find a scry I like for my random progen.
And Pinkerton looks great! Very grumpy!
arcane_small.pnglight_small.pngarcane_small.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/tradingpost/pinkpile_new.png[/img] In case someone needs the image! Pinkerton looks so good!!
pinkpile_new.png

In case someone needs the image! Pinkerton looks so good!!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
what

what

what

I saw this suggested like, a million times, but I never expected them to actually implement it! Wow. This is-- I'm at a loss for words. Amazing?
what

what

what

I saw this suggested like, a million times, but I never expected them to actually implement it! Wow. This is-- I'm at a loss for words. Amazing?
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
Definitely appreciate this as the ideal way to implement these kinds of suggests, nicely done!

Bit miffed about the icon, I like to keep my whole tab's icons matching, but I understand why we need that.

If I really want to use it I'll just apply them to the whole tab XD
Definitely appreciate this as the ideal way to implement these kinds of suggests, nicely done!

Bit miffed about the icon, I like to keep my whole tab's icons matching, but I understand why we need that.

If I really want to use it I'll just apply them to the whole tab XD
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
there can be MIRACLES WHEN YOU BELIEVE
there can be MIRACLES WHEN YOU BELIEVE
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
FINALLY!!!

I'm so excited that y'all gave us this scroll! I've been hoping for one for AGES!

mwahahaha now to make my perfect Captain Cold/Heatwave pair!

(I think I'm gonna miss the old Pinkerton expression. But yay new things!)
FINALLY!!!

I'm so excited that y'all gave us this scroll! I've been hoping for one for AGES!

mwahahaha now to make my perfect Captain Cold/Heatwave pair!

(I think I'm gonna miss the old Pinkerton expression. But yay new things!)
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 133 134