Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Specialty Item: Silhouette Scroll
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134
Pinkerton's new appearance makes me want to hoard a bunch of Tundras aaaa-
Pinkerton's new appearance makes me want to hoard a bunch of Tundras aaaa-
?CcFJz=party.pngtViXL.gifOkP1O.gif
Thank you, staff! Your hard work is always appreciated :>
Thank you, staff! Your hard work is always appreciated :>
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
I've already used this scroll twice, makes finding dragons for accents SO much easier. Thank you!!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62982563][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/629826/62982563_350.png[/img][/url]
I've already used this scroll twice, makes finding dragons for accents SO much easier. Thank you!!!

62982563_350.png
0KZhsof.jpg
trans rights dragon AND handsome artwork tundra? hoohoohoo!
trans rights dragon AND handsome artwork tundra? hoohoohoo!
available 9:00 - 19:00 server time
a;lksjdf;alksj AMAZING THANK YOU
a;lksjdf;alksj AMAZING THANK YOU
Thank you so, soooo much. Now I just wish there was a way to swap between genders.
Thank you so, soooo much. Now I just wish there was a way to swap between genders.
I'm back again (several days later), and I kinda want to point out that it seems like... [i]Pinkerton got "de-aged"...[/i] [emoji=fae confused size=1]
I'm back again (several days later), and I kinda want to point out that it seems like...
Pinkerton got "de-aged"...
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
-twiddles thumbs while reading some reply’s-

I get that people want to change the actual sex of their dragons but from what I know they’ve said that won’t be implemented, which is why this exists. They do their best to implement what the people want in a way that doesn’t change the entire game completely. This is for those people who can’t get the right gender in a breeding project, or people who like a certain breed pose but not the other.

I know there will always be people who don’t like updates and genes, and most people are respectful , but when I see what comes off as complaining I kinda sit back and feel a little bad for both the person who really wants a certain thing, and the devs and mods who are doing their best to please their community.

I don’t know that’s just how I’m feeling right now
-twiddles thumbs while reading some reply’s-

I get that people want to change the actual sex of their dragons but from what I know they’ve said that won’t be implemented, which is why this exists. They do their best to implement what the people want in a way that doesn’t change the entire game completely. This is for those people who can’t get the right gender in a breeding project, or people who like a certain breed pose but not the other.

I know there will always be people who don’t like updates and genes, and most people are respectful , but when I see what comes off as complaining I kinda sit back and feel a little bad for both the person who really wants a certain thing, and the devs and mods who are doing their best to please their community.

I don’t know that’s just how I’m feeling right now
[quote name="TamerofRust" date="2020-09-20 11:36:44" ] While this is nice, it's disingenuous to pretend this is what the users have been asking for. This isn't the [i]gender change[/i] scroll we've been wanting since the site went up, it's a [i]pose change[/i] scroll. It doesn't allow us to change the gender of the dragon but just the presentation, which again, is [i]actually[/i] what we have been asking for since at [i]least[/i] April 2014. [/quote] It's also disingenuous to pretend that this [i]isn't[/i] what users have been asking for (also since 2014, but I don't know what that matters). Plenty of people wanted this, and [i]not[/i] a sex change scroll. Like the people who want to have male Skydancers, but like the female pose better. They wanted this. I think it's great. It keeps the game's core what we signed up for, but also gives that extra customization piece to the people who want it.
TamerofRust wrote on 2020-09-20 11:36:44:
While this is nice, it's disingenuous to pretend this is what the users have been asking for. This isn't the gender change scroll we've been wanting since the site went up, it's a pose change scroll. It doesn't allow us to change the gender of the dragon but just the presentation, which again, is actually what we have been asking for since at least April 2014.
It's also disingenuous to pretend that this isn't what users have been asking for (also since 2014, but I don't know what that matters). Plenty of people wanted this, and not a sex change scroll. Like the people who want to have male Skydancers, but like the female pose better. They wanted this.

I think it's great. It keeps the game's core what we signed up for, but also gives that extra customization piece to the people who want it.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
[quote name="Almedha" date="2020-09-24 18:37:13" ] It's also disingenuous to pretend that this [i]isn't[/i] what users have been asking for (also since 2014, but I don't know what that matters). Plenty of people wanted this, and [i]not[/i] a sex change scroll. Like the people who want to have male Skydancers, but like the female pose better. They wanted this. I think it's great. It keeps the game's core what we signed up for, but also gives that extra customization piece to the people who want it. [/quote] Exactly. I mean I wouldnt be opposed to one, but these People dont know how much coding would be getting into it, since the whole Breedingstuff needs to be addressed too then. And.. wouldnt be opposed to the fact that you could have "female" posing but still let the Dragons look like their Gender. And yeah: Its nice they inculde stuff for Genderqueers, all for that, but some demands I read are so entitled, it makes me sad. That Scroll is nice to have, and we should appreachiate the Work that goes into this side that alot of us use FOR FREE, and not complain that much, in that Manner. Critique is good and should be done, but the Tone should be thought of too.
Almedha wrote on 2020-09-24 18:37:13:
It's also disingenuous to pretend that this isn't what users have been asking for (also since 2014, but I don't know what that matters). Plenty of people wanted this, and not a sex change scroll. Like the people who want to have male Skydancers, but like the female pose better. They wanted this.

I think it's great. It keeps the game's core what we signed up for, but also gives that extra customization piece to the people who want it.

Exactly. I mean I wouldnt be opposed to one, but these People dont know how much coding would be getting into it, since the whole Breedingstuff needs to be addressed too then.

And.. wouldnt be opposed to the fact that you could have "female" posing but still let the Dragons look like their Gender.

And yeah: Its nice they inculde stuff for Genderqueers, all for that, but some demands I read are so entitled, it makes me sad.

That Scroll is nice to have, and we should appreachiate the Work that goes into this side that alot of us use FOR FREE, and not complain that much, in that Manner. Critique is good and should be done, but the Tone should be thought of too.
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134