Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Drakeharvest 2020
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 61 62
Oh these genes look like so much fun! And a pleasant surprise I forgot about the harvest!
Oh these genes look like so much fun! And a pleasant surprise I forgot about the harvest!
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
Nice!!
Nice!!
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
Honestly this event came just in time. Happy Drakeharvest guys![emoji=wildclaw star size=1]
Honestly this event came just in time. Happy Drakeharvest guys!
cbQdPvX.png
I am LOVING the originality and variety of accent-colours & patterns on this one so dang much! Definitely my favourite genes you guys have released all year! Thank you so so much to the artist who rendered them! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] And a very Happy Drakeharvest to all! \o3o/
I am LOVING the originality and variety of accent-colours & patterns on this one so dang much! Definitely my favourite genes you guys have released all year! Thank you so so much to the artist who rendered them!

And a very Happy Drakeharvest to all! \o3o/
nXzCm1w.png
PLUSHIE DRAGONS!!

Do these genes canonically make your dragons hide a patchwork quilt or is it just patterned as such? I like to keep my dragons as close to canon lore as possible when I draw them and need to know!
PLUSHIE DRAGONS!!

Do these genes canonically make your dragons hide a patchwork quilt or is it just patterned as such? I like to keep my dragons as close to canon lore as possible when I draw them and need to know!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
W H A T?!?!? OMG these genes are SO COOL
W H A T?!?!? OMG these genes are SO COOL
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
now that's pretty cool [emoji=mirror happy size=1]
now that's pretty cool
image.png
scarecrow dragons??????
scarecrow dragons??????
____________ iris_worm_1.png 1qSQ4Z1.gif pizza_worm_1.png ____________
Oooh I can't wait to experiment with these genes, they look like so much fun :D
(Even better that they're baldwin genes)
Oooh I can't wait to experiment with these genes, they look like so much fun :D
(Even better that they're baldwin genes)
giphy.gif tumblr_inline_onschdI73l1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_onschdI73l1r2ao8y_540.png

fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngShunky #367948
fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngHe/Him | Trans | Random Brit
fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngFR time: +8
Road to 1k
giphy.gif
New Baldwin genes!!!
New Baldwin genes!!!
tumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo8_100.png blep