Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Drakeharvest 2020
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 61 62
Oh these genes look like so much fun! And a pleasant surprise I forgot about the harvest!
Oh these genes look like so much fun! And a pleasant surprise I forgot about the harvest!
TbzuZay.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
Nice!!
Nice!!
23929168_pgm7EXJcK5dQ9Xu.png
Honestly this event came just in time. Happy Drakeharvest guys![emoji=wildclaw star size=1]
Honestly this event came just in time. Happy Drakeharvest guys!
cbQdPvX.png
I am LOVING the originality and variety of accent-colours & patterns on this one so dang much! Definitely my favourite genes you guys have released all year! Thank you so so much to the artist who rendered them! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] And a very Happy Drakeharvest to all! \o3o/
I am LOVING the originality and variety of accent-colours & patterns on this one so dang much! Definitely my favourite genes you guys have released all year! Thank you so so much to the artist who rendered them!

And a very Happy Drakeharvest to all! \o3o/
tumblr_onfl7vFzOC1tv56zio3_100.png Y70a9UE.png j5rVrOH.png CDZsGNI.png tumblr_onfl7vFzOC1tv56zio4_100.png
PLUSHIE DRAGONS!!

Do these genes canonically make your dragons hide a patchwork quilt or is it just patterned as such? I like to keep my dragons as close to canon lore as possible when I draw them and need to know!
PLUSHIE DRAGONS!!

Do these genes canonically make your dragons hide a patchwork quilt or is it just patterned as such? I like to keep my dragons as close to canon lore as possible when I draw them and need to know!
You have no responsibility to live up to what other people think you ought to accomplish. I have no responsibility to be like they expect me to be. It's their mistake, not my failing. - Richard P. Feynman
W H A T?!?!? OMG these genes are SO COOL
W H A T?!?!? OMG these genes are SO COOL
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
now that's pretty cool [emoji=mirror happy size=1]
now that's pretty cool
xFgNkSv.png
scarecrow dragons??????
scarecrow dragons??????
1qSQ4Z1.gif
Oooh I can't wait to experiment with these genes, they look like so much fun :D
(Even better that they're baldwin genes)
Oooh I can't wait to experiment with these genes, they look like so much fun :D
(Even better that they're baldwin genes)
wartortle.gif
New Baldwin genes!!!
New Baldwin genes!!!
7695.png She/Her
Fr +3 hrs
Wishlist
Matchy g1s for sale!
blep

shadow_rune_50x50.png
Blep
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 61 62