Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Redrock Cove Expansion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
rip i gotta go to bed and wake up for school in like 5 hours [emoji=gaoler sad size=1][emoji=gaoler sleepy size=1]
rip i gotta go to bed and wake up for school in like 5 hours
Check out my hatchery thread here and my breeding pairs here!
gay rights spacer
trans rights spacer
Maximum level baldwin pot available to rent! You supply materials, I supply the pot! 1kt/1g per hour! PM me to rent!
The new Imp emojis are so cute! [emoji=imperial laughing size=1]
The new Imp emojis are so cute!
[quote name="ventdunord" date="2020-08-31 00:47:37" ] rip i gotta go to bed and wake up for school in like 5 hours [emoji=gaoler sad size=1][emoji=gaoler sleepy size=1] [/quote] The updates will be here in the morning! Get some sleep. :)
ventdunord wrote on 2020-08-31 00:47:37:
rip i gotta go to bed and wake up for school in like 5 hours

The updates will be here in the morning! Get some sleep. :)
The skins that are leaving are ugly anyway.. lol
But the emojis are suuuper cute
The skins that are leaving are ugly anyway.. lol
But the emojis are suuuper cute
Eyy, another update! Nice B)

I'm glad to see the skins retired- they're nice but they've been around for years
Eyy, another update! Nice B)

I'm glad to see the skins retired- they're nice but they've been around for years
28138.png

kosmo | he/him | FR +3

28252.png
I'm glad the staff is deciding to retire the skins. While some users don't enjoy seeing things go, I think this is for the better because many of these skins are pretty common and taking up limited space. I hope the staff decide to adjust the Swipp rewards further.
I'm glad the staff is deciding to retire the skins. While some users don't enjoy seeing things go, I think this is for the better because many of these skins are pretty common and taking up limited space. I hope the staff decide to adjust the Swipp rewards further.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
As a longtime player: Yay! I am so tired of seeing those skins. We need new content at the Swap Stand. Also, this gives me new gameplay goals to focus on! :)
As a longtime player: Yay! I am so tired of seeing those skins. We need new content at the Swap Stand. Also, this gives me new gameplay goals to focus on! :)
I was about to go to sleep but I can stay up a few more minutes for this...

Didn't know Swipp skins could retire.
I was about to go to sleep but I can stay up a few more minutes for this...

Didn't know Swipp skins could retire.
giphy.gif
[center][emoji=imperial winking size=2] [size=7] y e s [/size] very much what I needed thank you FR

y e s

very much what I needed thank you FR
7bfJZaP.png
IMPERIAL EMOJIS FINALLY
IMPERIAL EMOJIS FINALLY
...................................HslJD2N.png
...................................JvUa9ma.png
...................................FObX7rS.png
ede56a3e20547c165fa512c47d2e5b0326aabe8a.gif
........f617b71e2b879364b6c3643b3787fa1efb80f1b3.gif
loimysO.png.
fkWjutW.png.