Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Redrock Cove Expansion
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46
Yesss I so needed another excuse to go grinding in redrock again
Yesss I so needed another excuse to go grinding in redrock again
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
BIRBBBBB also, i say yes to this: [quote name="HollowBay" date="2020-08-31 02:40:26" ] This is legit all I can think of when I see The Toxic Igueel x'D [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/McJohhs.png[/img][/center] [/quote]

BIRBBBBB

also, i say yes to this:
HollowBay wrote on 2020-08-31 02:40:26:
This is legit all I can think of when I see The Toxic Igueel

x'D
McJohhs.png
Pondrous Powers is my favourite accent, I traded mine some days ago and now its retiring, gr8
Pondrous Powers is my favourite accent, I traded mine some days ago and now its retiring, gr8
More adorable lizards? FR, you spoil me so.
More adorable lizards? FR, you spoil me so.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

NOOOOOOOOO I JUST FINISHED MY BESTIARY!!! [emoji=gaoler sad size=2] Now I'll be stuck in coli again [emoji=gaoler deadpan size=2] Why, Stormlight... Seriously, tho, are we breeding dragons or familiars here? At that pace you can as well rename the game to Familiars Rising. Oh wait, you already did... (as april fools gig last year) Not cool, devs, not cool
NOOOOOOOOO I JUST FINISHED MY BESTIARY!!!

Now I'll be stuck in coli again Why, Stormlight...

Seriously, tho, are we breeding dragons or familiars here? At that pace you can as well rename the game to Familiars Rising. Oh wait, you already did... (as april fools gig last year)

Not cool, devs, not cool
It feels like just yesterday Redrock Cove was a brand new venue, and now it's even getting an update! Time flies.
It feels like just yesterday Redrock Cove was a brand new venue, and now it's even getting an update! Time flies.
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
Oooooh, nice!
Oooooh, nice!
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
D-Do I see more lizards???!?!??!?
D-Do I see more lizards???!?!??!?
0QBdK7N.png
Finally, imp emoji's
Finally, imp emoji's
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
Wow, these last few rounds of new coli enemies and Fiona familiars have been SO beautiful! Love the igueel babs especially from this batch, but they're all amazing! [emoji=spiral love size=1] Thanks for all your hard work!
Wow, these last few rounds of new coli enemies and Fiona familiars have been SO beautiful! Love the igueel babs especially from this batch, but they're all amazing!

Thanks for all your hard work!
DSfRuAQ.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46