Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Redrock Cove Expansion
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45
nice!!!!!
nice!!!!!
stomp.png
They/them | Golden/ Goldenwolf | FR+ 0
Musical nerd | Honorary tuba | Coli Grinder | Terribly Gay Disaster | Actually plays the trombone now
mythadopts-icon.png
Oo redrock cove expansion [emoji=mirror star size=2] I love the new birdy babies
Oo redrock cove expansion
I love the new birdy babies
I- wait, Redrock Cove already got new enemies. It got a whole apparel set. And it has a magical droprate. Unless... It's Redrock: 2! [center][img]https://i.gifer.com/4PiZ.gif[/img][/center]
I- wait, Redrock Cove already got new enemies. It got a whole apparel set. And it has a magical droprate.

Unless... It's Redrock: 2!
4PiZ.gif
c1e0f5c85191e91f2990cd06f3110ec91f6cc4a6.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOOOFR +0OOOOO
x78oEKd.png e167b802c1267302956b2747c4f8e6fb4fa8b075.png 2rTMEfu.png
Check out my rescue,
A Raconteur Rescue,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
i think i'll like the toxic igueel fella
i think i'll like the toxic igueel fella
restarting as a g1 lair. expect me to sell level 25 dragons often
Ooo the birbs!!!
Ooo the birbs!!!
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.pngWjyjP9T.png
[quote name="Zyxyz" date="2020-08-31 01:41:13" ] (also, it's prob been pointed out already, but another typo—the description for Indigo Mimosa is missing a period at the end!) [/quote] just realized that the Igueel Leather description has the same problem, btw
Zyxyz wrote on 2020-08-31 01:41:13:
(also, it's prob been pointed out already, but another typo—the description for Indigo Mimosa is missing a period at the end!)

just realized that the Igueel Leather description has the same problem, btw
Wz3MG4S.png
[quote name="Drakessis" date="2020-08-31 01:45:40" ] I- wait, Redrock Cove already got new enemies. It got a whole apparel set. And it has a magical droprate. Unless... It's Redrock: 2! [center][img]https://i.gifer.com/4PiZ.gif[/img][/center] [/quote] It wasn't quite up to the amount of enemies of newly launched venues. There's a lot of venues that need updating. Redrock's just got finished a bit earlier than others! We're still working on updating many areas of the coliseum! Surf striders are getting a tooltip fix. Accidentally had the coast charger's info. The tooltip has been updated, but it may take a while for the site's cache to catch up.
Drakessis wrote on 2020-08-31 01:45:40:
I- wait, Redrock Cove already got new enemies. It got a whole apparel set. And it has a magical droprate.

Unless... It's Redrock: 2!
4PiZ.gif

It wasn't quite up to the amount of enemies of newly launched venues. There's a lot of venues that need updating. Redrock's just got finished a bit earlier than others! We're still working on updating many areas of the coliseum!

Surf striders are getting a tooltip fix. Accidentally had the coast charger's info. The tooltip has been updated, but it may take a while for the site's cache to catch up.

youtube.png tumblr.png reddit.png twitter.png facebook.png da.png

WEIRD WATER HORSE EEL THING I LOVE YOOOU

WEIRD WATER HORSE EEL THING I LOVE YOOOU
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Art Shop! Come check it out!
Life's Beginning Project
zbfZPyc.png
Birbs!
Birbs!
FaCKLHz.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1nIpQn1tfmvub_100.pngAPe9ksa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif They/Them
The new bird-like familiars look so cute. [emoji=imperial love size=2]
The new bird-like familiars look so cute.
ARNCfsd.pngFR+17, Rollover time for me is 5.30PMuKNNZJe.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45