Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fiona Frenzy!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
I just KNEW there was another Fiona batch about to be released - I was far too close to finishing all the last ones!! *sigh*

I just want to complete my bestiary, just for 1 day. Well, except for those 6 stupid expensive familiars.
I just KNEW there was another Fiona batch about to be released - I was far too close to finishing all the last ones!! *sigh*

I just want to complete my bestiary, just for 1 day. Well, except for those 6 stupid expensive familiars.
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
Those are simply gorgeous [emoji=gaoler love size=2]
Those are simply gorgeous
0QBdK7N.png
Ooo yay always need more!
Ooo yay always need more!
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
Wowz, they are so colorful and cute!! Thank you for an beautiful update [emoji=blue gem size=1]
Wowz, they are so colorful and cute!! Thank you for an beautiful update
[item= ruffled serpent] I wonder how the crossing of two winged serpents makes a wingless serpent XD Thank you so much staff!! I love them!!
Ruffled Serpent
I wonder how the crossing of two winged serpents makes a wingless serpent XD

Thank you so much staff!! I love them!!
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
@Fellefan I would guess Fiona is on the smallest end of Skydancers! The largest fae and the smallest skydancer are about the same size. Buttersnakes/amphitheres are probably around the size of a full grown ball python. Compare the blue skydancer to the red fae! [img]https://i.imgur.com/OVFErdE.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OLFTYAp.jpg[/img]
@Fellefan

I would guess Fiona is on the smallest end of Skydancers! The largest fae and the smallest skydancer are about the same size. Buttersnakes/amphitheres are probably around the size of a full grown ball python.

Compare the blue skydancer to the red fae!
OVFErdE.jpg
OLFTYAp.jpg
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
She is living her best life :D
She is living her best life :D
I80GO9S.png
[quote name="Amayai" date="2020-08-18 03:43:16" ] [item= ruffled serpent] I wonder how the crossing of two winged serpents makes a wingless serpent XD Thank you so much staff!! I love them!! [/quote] I wondered this too! But I also love the Ruffled Serpent beyond reason, it's [i]adorable[/i]. Feathery snek! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Bi Pride Parda's pretty awesome too.
Amayai wrote on 2020-08-18 03:43:16:
Ruffled Serpent
I wonder how the crossing of two winged serpents makes a wingless serpent XD

Thank you so much staff!! I love them!!

I wondered this too! But I also love the Ruffled Serpent beyond reason, it's adorable. Feathery snek!

Bi Pride Parda's pretty awesome too.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
YESSSSSS MORE
YESSSSSS MORE
New cuties! Yay!
New cuties! Yay!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26