Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fiona Frenzy!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
I just KNEW there was another Fiona batch about to be released - I was far too close to finishing all the last ones!! *sigh*

I just want to complete my bestiary, just for 1 day. Well, except for those 6 stupid expensive familiars.
I just KNEW there was another Fiona batch about to be released - I was far too close to finishing all the last ones!! *sigh*

I just want to complete my bestiary, just for 1 day. Well, except for those 6 stupid expensive familiars.
ERq23r1.pngg4DcSLb.gif w8o0xW1.pngnbs_icon_by_cruzu-d9fnd6d.png
Those are simply gorgeous [emoji=gaoler love size=2]
Those are simply gorgeous
itdrdSJ.giftheultimatecatsig.gifoHdGIvq.gif
Ooo yay always need more!
Ooo yay always need more!
sb2gncP.gif
Wowz, they are so colorful and cute!! Thank you for an beautiful update [emoji=blue gem size=1]
Wowz, they are so colorful and cute!! Thank you for an beautiful update
giphy.gif
[item= ruffled serpent] I wonder how the crossing of two winged serpents makes a wingless serpent XD Thank you so much staff!! I love them!!

I wonder how the crossing of two winged serpents makes a wingless serpent XD

Thank you so much staff!! I love them!!
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
__ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
__ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
__ Undying-Featherback.png
Map project
__ Rat-King.png
pixels credit
__ 4bPVjcz.png
Commissions
__ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
@Fellefan I would guess Fiona is on the smallest end of Skydancers! The largest fae and the smallest skydancer are about the same size. Buttersnakes/amphitheres are probably around the size of a full grown ball python. Compare the blue skydancer to the red fae! [img]https://i.imgur.com/OVFErdE.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OLFTYAp.jpg[/img]
@Fellefan

I would guess Fiona is on the smallest end of Skydancers! The largest fae and the smallest skydancer are about the same size. Buttersnakes/amphitheres are probably around the size of a full grown ball python.

Compare the blue skydancer to the red fae!
OVFErdE.jpg
OLFTYAp.jpg
You have no responsibility to live up to what other people think you ought to accomplish. I have no responsibility to be like they expect me to be. It's their mistake, not my failing. - Richard P. Feynman
She is living her best life :D
She is living her best life :D
Wood and water, wind and tree,
Jungle favour go with thee!
[quote name="Amayai" date="2020-08-18 03:43:16" ] [item= ruffled serpent] I wonder how the crossing of two winged serpents makes a wingless serpent XD Thank you so much staff!! I love them!! [/quote] I wondered this too! But I also love the Ruffled Serpent beyond reason, it's [i]adorable[/i]. Feathery snek! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Bi Pride Parda's pretty awesome too.
Amayai wrote on 2020-08-18 03:43:16:

I wonder how the crossing of two winged serpents makes a wingless serpent XD

Thank you so much staff!! I love them!!

I wondered this too! But I also love the Ruffled Serpent beyond reason, it's adorable. Feathery snek!

Bi Pride Parda's pretty awesome too.
uoVfMZU.png rJWIOZM.png dhIg3um.png arcane_1.png
YESSSSSS MORE
YESSSSSS MORE
8swO7.gif4FjIi.gif
vbbbYf.png vbbgBW.png
New cuties! Yay!
New cuties! Yay!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26